Fuck your relationship

I dont own any of these pics but let's continue

3rd POV:
It's been 10 weeks since mc and levi had that argument. She hadn't spoke to him cause he was focus on Yui and making her his new bestfriend. But to make matters worse Yui ask levi out and he said YES. So now not only has he not spoken to her he now has a girlfriend. Mc place her face in her pillow and sigh. Mc has been hurt lately not being able to talk to Levi threw her off edge.  He's change. Mc thought to herself. As mc was laying on her bed looking hopeless a knock came on her door. Yo mc it's the me mammon I coming in. When mammon enter mc room he saw mc laying face down on the pillow. Yo mc you alright. Mc looks at mammon and before she could say anything he runs and gets asmodemus.

Asmo POV:
As I was in my room doing my nails mammon bust in and yells
ASMODEMUS COME FIX MC SHE LOOKS A MESS. Mammon grabs my arm and pulls me out my room. Ah mammon dont pull me! When we get to mc room I look at her she and think  she is a mess.

 Ah mammon dont pull me! When we get to mc room I look at her she and think  she is a mess

Oh mc dont be down let's fix that pretty face back up. I pull mc out of the bed and take her to my room. When we get to my room I sit her down at my makeup table and start to fix her up. Asmo: hey um mc I'm really sorry for what I did.
Mc:........
Asmo: I didnt think he would actually leave you for someone he just me-
Mc: forget it asmo no need to apologize
Asmo: but mc your a mess and it's all because of me I made you like this cause i wanted levi to have a love story
Mc: a love story? A love story?
Asmo....
Mc: fuck his love love story
Asmo: MC
Mc : I gave him everything I could spent time with him and everything and soon as some new fresh meat come in he ups and leaves well two can play that game.

Mc POV:
I get up and leave asmo room. I go around the house looking for mammon. I found him talking to levi and Yui. I run up to him grab his arm and says let's go mammon we are going out .

Hehe looks like mc is starting with mammon now. Well you'll just have to wait and see what happens