🍋Ending with Lucifer 🍋

Hey guys like I said yesterday I'm doing endings for all the characters including the new ones I did a ending for thirteen  Already.  I don't know melphidios like that but you guys let me know if you want a ending for him. This story is  lemon and thank you all again for reading. Please tell your friends and family about this book and account thnx luv all you guys. Now on to the story.

3rd POV:
Mc and dialovo untie all the brothers and slap each and every one of them. Mc stares at thirteen and thanks her. After dialovo introduce thriteen the brothers greeted her and talk and clean up the house from the after math.

                    Time skip

After what seem like hours of cleaning up they all were finally done. Diavolo , babrtos,  luke , simeon  and thirteen all left leaving mc and the brothers alone. Before any of them could apologize mc said that she would talk to them all individually and just to go to there rooms and let her rest for a minute. After she rest mc went to go see Lucifer first. When she made it to his room she knock two times which earn her a come In. When she walk in Lucifer room she sees hin already back to doing work. Mc sighs and walks over to Lucifer and puts her hands on his shoulder. Lucifer come on give it a rest ok. You work yourself to hard. Take a break. Says the woman who cause all this over jealousy. It wasn't jealousy it was because I love you guys. Mmm. Mc continues to massage Lucifer shoulders. Mc thens lays her lips on Lucifer head. She keeps them there for a moment and as she was about to move Lucifer grabs her chin leans his back and kisses her roughly but also passionly. After the kiss Lucifer look at mc and said who said you can move? In the most sexy voice ever.

Lemon time

Lucifer spins his chair all the way around causing mc to back up a bit.

Lucifer grabs mc waist and pull her close and starts to kiss and suck on mc neck leaving all types of hickeys on her. He then picks mc up and puts her on the desk while still kissing her. After he broke the kiss he removes mc shirts and pants. He step back and stares at her while he lick his lips.

Mc covers her face only for Lucifer to grabs her hands tie them with his tie and put the above mc head. You wont cover your face. Your under my control now. Lucifer then hanks mc panties down and kneel down to her clit. He kiss it first. And then he is his tongue and mouth to explore mc inside. Mc started to moan which turn into screams. Mc felt a knot in her stomach. Lucifer.... d-dont stop i-im gonna c-cum.

Lucifer stop licking stand up and says dont cum yet I want you to cum on my dick. Mc slighty whimper. Lucifer takes his dick out and mc eyes grow wide. It was 10 inch. It's too big. Lucifer look at mc and said dont worry I'll make it fit. As mc was about to say something Lucifer then shove his entire shaft into mc mouth cause her take gag just a bit. Lucifer then face fuck mc going at a really fast pace. Once he finish that he came back around and shove it into mc pussy.

Mc screams out only for Lucifer to put his hand over her mouth. Once mc adjust his size he then started to pound into mc at a steady pace.

While pounding and pounding Lucifer grabs mc throat pulls her close and kiss her roughly.

He then slams mc head back on the desk. After a couple of more poundings mc had cum all over Lucifer dick.

Lucifer pull out took mc legs and flip her around.  He slaps mc butt a couple of times causing mc to moan slightly. He then puts it in and starts to pound. He grabs mc hair and tells her that she belongs to hin now. He then slams her head back on the desk. After a couple more thrust mc came again right along with Lucifer. After that. Lucifer clean mc up lay her down and cuddle her to sleep

         Four months later

Mc and Lucifer are marry now with two children. A girl and a boy. The girl name is syotta and the boy name is Kevin. Lucifer and mc lives in devildom. Mc sometimes travel to the human world to see Solomon and thriteen and she also go to the cestail realms to see luke and simeon. Mc is happy with Lucifer

The end

Word count:806