The fight with Lucifer

3rd POV:
Beel and belphie drag mc back home by her hands and feet. Beel had her hands and belphie had her feet. Mc was kicking and screaming trying to get out of their grasp.
Mc: IM SORRY NOW LET ME GO PLEASE
Belphie: sorry wont do it we are taking you to Lucifer.
Mc gulps cause even if she is dating Lucifer she knows her punishment wouldn't be simple. When they got to the house of lamination beel kicks the door open and slings mc over his shoulder and takes her to Lucifer room while belphie was yelling at her about how she is a stuipd useless human. When beel got to Lucifer room he knocks on the door and opens it. He sits mc down but when mc turns around she wish she didnt.

Mc POV:
When I turn around I see Lucifer with some random girl. She had sliver hair and green eyes. She was helping Lucifer with his paperwork but they were sitting really close.

(This how she looks I don't own this picture tho) Mc: Lucifer who tf is thatLucifer pinch the bridge of his nose Lucifer: Rosetta we will finish up this tomorrow Mc: ANSWER ME LUCIFER Lucifer: dont yell mc you are areadly in troblem

Mc: Lucifer who tf is that
Lucifer pinch the bridge of his nose
Lucifer: Rosetta we will finish up this tomorrow
Mc: ANSWER ME LUCIFER
Lucifer: dont yell mc you are areadly in troblem.
I watch as Rosetta grab some papers and walks out of the office. As she walks out she leans closer to me and says he'll be mine in a month.
Mc: what did you just say
As I was about to follow Rosetta and shows her who boss beel grabs me and pushes me back.
Lucifer: I got it from here beel you can go now.
As beel leaves I see him give me a angry glare but also a sad one.
Lucifer: mc what is your problem?
Mc: what do you mean nothing is my problem
Lucifer: you beat up two pregnant women and you think you dont got a problem?
Mc: look I defend myself they attack me ask nene she was there
Lucifer frowns when he figure out that I was with nene. Lucifer hates nene when he found her sneaking into dialovo castle trying to molest barbtos and dialovo. She was punish pretty bad that still to this day you still see some scars.( that's why she looks pretty beat up)
Lucifer: wait your were with nene I told you to stay away from her why domt you listen!
Mc: I can be friends with who ever I want just cause she try to molest barbtos and dialovo dosen't mean I gotta stop talking to her.
Lucifer looks at me with a angry look rise from his chair and starts to yell
Lucifer: MC YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOH TEND TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOU BEAT UP A PREGNANT WOMAN , YOU YELL AT MY FRIEND AND YOU BEAT UP A TWO PREGNANT WOMAN WHATS WRONG WITH .
Mc: NOTHING IS WRONG MAYBE IF YOU GUYS WERENT SUCH DICKS TO ME I WOULD BE OK
Lucifer: WE ARE DICKS BUT WE FOUND A WAY TO KEEP YOU WITH US FOREVER UGH maybe dialovo should have sent you back

                         ............

His words hit a spot in my heart that could never be touch. Diavolo found a way for me luke simeon and Solomon to stay in the devildom forever. The others were happy even tho sometimes they leave and go to celestial realm to see Micheal but they come back. You were happy to but now you were hurt.
Lucifer: ugh mc this is your punishment I'm locking you in the attic for a couple of months. I will inform dialovo of your actions and your punishment. 
I didn't even care what he was saying as tears started to roll down my eyes. As Lucifer took me to the attic I thought to myself I really am losing them one by one I don't think i will ever get them back. Once you reach the attic you have Lucifer one more look before he close the attic doors and walk away.  I fall to my knees and cry in my hands and scream

I HATE DEMONS

end of this chapter hey kinda  but see you guys next week and take a look at the boys that will be in the chapter

Sexy right I know

Word count :721