Revenge strikes!!

3rd POV:
It's been 2 month since mc and Lucifer started dating. Yes that's right dating. He ask mc out 3 weeks after they had sex. But the only thing mc was thinking about was how she lost levi and mammon and their new side pieces Yui and elle. The fight that her and elle had kept playing in her head. She wasn't happy.  She wants revenge.

Today was just a normal day tho. Mc helping Lucifer with paperwork levi playing games with beel belphie sleeping satan and asmo are out doing god knows what and mammon out gambling with elle. But mc got bored and decide to leave and meet up with her friend nene. ( you guys remember her right?)
Mc: hey lucifer I'm  gonna go meet up with nene today
Lucifer: alright be safe and be back before 10.
Mc: gotcha

Mc POV:
As I kiss Lucifer on the cheek and walnut out of the room I go to my room and throw on a f/c skirt and a black blouse with high knee stocking and f/c heels. I slip my into a ponytail and walk out of the house to meet nene at hells kitchen.

                    Time skip
As I sat at one of the tables I saw nene walk in. She spots and as loud as ever she yells

Nene: MC WASSSUP BITCH!
She walks over to me and gives me a big hug.
Mc: hey nene but could u be a little bit quieter.
Nene: ok ok so talk to me girl how are things
Mc: its been ok you know I'm dating Lucifer and I'm ok but I still miss Levi and mammon I just want them to-
Nene: mc if you dont let them go and be happy with Lucifer. You got a buff guy that loves you for you stop worrying about them.
Mc: your right let me just-
Right as I was about to finish my sentence me and nene seen Yui and elle walk into hell kitchens.
Elle well well look who it is. I thought you wouldn't show your face due to the fact that I kick your ass.
Nene: watch it bitch get your ass kick
Elle: by whom?
Mc by me
I stand up and get in Elles face

3rd POV:
As mc got in elle face Elle chuckle and push mc. If you wanna fight let's do this.
Mc throws a punch which lands clean in Elles face. But it only made elle stumble back and catch by Yui. Elle stop dont fight a battle you know your going to win. Yui says as she make sure elle is straight. Who ask you lime headed freak. Excuse me. Yui let's elle go and runs at mc. Mc and Yui started to throw punches at each other as nene made sure Elle didnt jump in.
Mc throws Yui on floor and climb on top. You think your better because you date levi.
Punch Yui nose started to bleed
Well guess what I had him first
Punch
I have a pact with him
Punch
I can make him leave you
Punch
Your nothing but a side piece
Punch
Am his player two
Punch

As I throw a few more punches at Yui I see elle push nene aside and runs towards me and Yui. I got off of Yui and grab elle by her hair and throws her into a wall.
Listen bitch
I kick elle in the stomach
You think you all that cause you date mammon
Kick
Well I made a pact with him
Kick
I'm his human
Kick
Your not
Kick
I can make him leave your dirty ass
Kick
And guess what else
Kick
I AM THE FAMILY THERAPIST
Mc kick elle multiple times in the stomach until she feel four hands come onto her  body and throw her  away from elle and Yui and on to the floor. She lands on her left side. She sees belphie and beel run to her and pick her up.  Mammon and levi be careful with her what the hell is wrong with you. Belphie said with a angry voice.
Mammon: look what she did to elle
Levi: look what she did to Yui
Nene: so why does it matter

Levi and mammon: BECAUSE THEY ARE PREGNANT!

Mc eyes grow wide as she relaize that she just injured to pregnant woman

Auother note 
I don't see the problem but ok

See ya next sunday✌🏽

Word count: 752

Enjoy the picture of satan 💚💚💚💚