Description

Hello everyone! This is just a little preface to this book.

Requests:
I will not be doing requests. This is a book for me to vent, if you want to request something then go to my other oneshots book please! I will on the other hand take requests for part two's and maybe even part 3's!

Commenting:
Please be nice. I'm putting myself out there in hopes to show people that theirs others struggling like them and that their not alone. I will leave sections for venting related to the chapter or just needed in each chapter. Please remember not to reveal personal info in these, and don't be rude to others. I will reply to as many as I can, but I am human. I can't promise I'll get them all of even be able to help all of you.

Trigger warnings:
There's gonna be a lot of trigger warning. I will do my best to put them all that apply before each chapter and please tell me if I missed one. I will put these before each chapter as well, but general trigger warning for crying and swearing!

Don't read this if you can't mentally take it. I want all of you to be ok and happy more then I want views.

Be kind.

Remember I am a minor

I love all of you, hydrate and take care of yourself! First chapter is coming soon. 😁