Boundries (not a chapter)

This isn't a very important chapter, but since this is a kinda personal book I wanted to address my boundaries! Just please keep these in mind with commenting etc!

General:
I'm really fine with anything made with me in it or surrounding me, my only boundaries on this would be keep it sfw, no slurs accosted with me pls, and i get pretty uncomfortable with genderbent stuff! But honestly if anyone cares enough to make that kinda thing about me then go for I would be so honored.

Comments:

-I have a girlfriend and I love them so so much, and well I'm fine and happy to joke around and platonically flirt, I trust you guys to know limits.

-I'm very ok with criticism and critique, it helps me improve my writing and honestly a comments a comment and the algorithm likes that. But pls keep it off this book as it's pretty sensitive.

-I care about you guys, please don't comment sensitive information. This book has sections for venting and if you need to use that please do, but remember your own safety. If I delete your vent comment pls know it's because I think you've revealed to much info. If you need to vent and it's to personal to comment please feel free to dm me (if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you I might just find the topic to triggering to help you without putting myself at risk.)

-Most of all, please remember. I'm a kid. I'm only 14. I know most of you are around my age so please, just keep that in mind.

Final note:
Most of my readers haven't followed me or votes on my stories, it's totally free and you can always unfollow or un-vote anytime!