To scary for a little

It's late but need comfort so I am. This book is becoming mainly age regression and I might make it into just agere oneshots.

(Small vent that I'll take down later do my friends don't see: my friend and gf's birthdays are coming up and they've talked of watching scary movies and I'm terrified. I hate scary movies with a passion, and I know it will probably make me slip but I don't wanna be selfish or take the attention away from them on their birthdays. I don't really have a choice and I do want to since it's fun time with them but slipping would kinda ruin it since it's their day. I know I shouldn't be so scared since both of them kind of act as my cg's and we would probably sleep after anyway but still. Scary.)

Tw: involuntarily regression, crying, yelling, swearing, bad grammar probably since I'm fuzzy rn

As always, no beta we die like L'manburg.

——————————————

Tommy had a lot of regrets. He regretted burning George's house, or supporting Wilbur in the election. But this was becoming one of this worst regrets.

It was meant to be simple. Tubbo and Ranboo had a new mansion, Puffy was taking care of Micheal and Shroud for a night, it was perfect. And a perfect opportunity to introduce Ranboo to the clingy duo's old traditional movie night.

And then it went wrong. How did it go so horribly wrong! Tubbo normally didn't like horror films, and Tommy liked them even less (but he would never admit that). So why had Tubbo picked a horror film now!

So maybe Tommy knew why. It was a interesting film, and Tommy had said it was ok by him. Even when Tubbo had given him a look he knew came from the caregiver side of Tubbo, Tommy had nodded.

And snuggled into blankets, squished against his caregiver with candy spread between the three. It was no wonder with each jump scare Tommy was getting more and more fuzzy.

Not that he could slip. Risking revealing himself to Ranboo was terrifying. Fighting off the regression was starting to become all he could think, forcing himself to stay big.

Then forcing himself to stay in the older end of his regression.

Then burring himself in Tubbo's arm and whining softly and the headspace took over.

•~-Tubbee POV-~•

Tubbo didn't notice when his little slipped, or really clock when he cuddled against him in a way big Tommy never would. The movie was definitely a bit to scary for him, but he was to interested in pointing out each flaw in the "dyslexia" charater and making a list then anything else.

(Not a real movie to my knowledge 🥲)

But when a particularly loud jump scare came, and he felt Tommy flinch against him he knew something was off. And when his arm felt slightly damp quickly after he knew for sure something was.

"Toms, you ok?" Tubbo whispered under his breath, so Ranboo couldn't hear. Tommy peaked up at him, tear stained face and quivering lip. A another whine escaped the little. Tubbo's stomach churned in regret.

He should have known this would make Tommy regress. With all the warmth and snacks, even if he hadn't felt fuzzy before hand he definitely would during no matter what movie. And this was perhaps the worst movie for it. Tubbo berated himself mentally for the mistake, completely forgetting about the list he had been forming before.

Luckily the move was almost done. Then hopefully he could get his little to bed without Ranboo ever being suspicious.

"Oh come on!" Ranboo said, just a little to loud. Tubbo understood why. The twist of the movie was particularly disappointing, a cop out at best. But Tubbo could feel how Tommy jolted at the loud noise, a soft sob escaping his lips. Tubbo cringed lightly in regret, he knew Ranboo had heard.

"Tubbo? Are you ok?" Ranboo asked quickly, turning to Tubbo. He was instantly surprised to find no apparent Tommy in sight.

"Yea! Don't worry! Nothing wrong!" Tubbo lied through gritted teeth. Tommy peaked up from under the blanket, eyes widening in panic when he saw Ranboo looking.

"Tommy? What?" Ranboo asked, raising his voice slightly again. Tubbo couldn't exsactly blame him, it must have been strange to see Tommy crying and hiding behind Tubbo. But the sob from Tommy as he flinched back again broke Tubbo's heart a little.

"Ranboo shut the fuck up." Tubbo spat under his breath. Tommy dove back under the sheets, clinging desperately to Tubbo.

The credits began to roll on the movie, Ranboo looking in shock at the scene before him. Seeing Tommy like that, was definitely new. And the genuine anger in Tubbo's voice, directed at him no less, was just another piece on this mystery.

"Tubs, pwease don' be means to Boo," Tommy whispered, his voice soft and broken by tears. Tubbo silently cursed his little for letting Ranboo hear him again, but he could never be mad at the little.

Tubbo ducked under the covers, holding them up slightly to make a small tent. He knew Ranboo was watching with no explanation, but he wasn't the current priority. Tommy giggled lightly as the small tent formed, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"Can I tell him Bub?" Tubbo asked softly. Tommy thought for a second, first processing the question and then his answer. He nodded slightly.

Tubbo quickly sighed 'age' to Tommy. It was the only word either knew in sign language, but they had learnt early on it was helpful to hide Tommy's regression in public. Tommy showed three fingers, thought, and put one down. Tubbo knew the little was still slipping. They ducked back out their tent, Tubbo sitting up slightly so he could be more serious with Ranboo. Tommy curled on Tubbo's lap, worryingly light, and clung to the olders shirt.

"Sorry Ran, I shouldn't have snapped. I was a bit preoccupied with this little one." Tubbo motioned to Tommy, falling asleep slowly on Tubbo's lap. Ranboo thought for a second, before it clicked.

"Age regression?" Ranboo asked softly. Tubbo hummed a yes I response.

"I'm sorry Kiddo." Ranboo leaned down slightly to talk to Tommy. Tommy looked up, and babbled a small "boo!"

"How old are you Bub?" Tubbo checked again. He could tell Tommy was younger then normal, which was confirmed when Tommy held up a finger, then put it down and left his fist up to show 0.

"Very little I see," Ranboo coo-ed softly. Tubbo couldn't help but smile, wishing he and Tommy had known how good Ranboo would be with all this.

"Ran, could you grab some of his stuff for me? I think he put it in the bag he brought, he normally does in case." Tubbo asked, careful not to disturb the little. Ranboo nodded, slowly standing and walking to the bag. He pulled out a red and white handmade paci, with what he recognized as Tubbo's handwriting in the center. Next was a small and old plush moth. Ranboo brought both over to the others.

Tubbo softly handed the paci to Tommy, who took it happily, and then the plus. Ranboo watched the wholesome sight. It was clear the too had fallen into this routine long ago, it seemed like second nature to Tubbo. It explained why he had been so good with Micheal.

"I think he's non-verbal. Normally he's pretty talkative when he's little, even when he's tired. This is kinda unusual for him." Tubbo explained, leaving the 'but I love it' unsaid. Tommy snuggled close to his caregiver, sleep taking over the fog of his mind.

Ranboo smiled, and wrapped an arm around Tubbo. They fell asleep like this, happy and peaceful.

And if Puffy walked in on this scene, and realized what had happened. Nobody would say anything about how she decided to take care of Micheal for the rest of the day.

And if Tommy woke up little, and was spoiled by his old and new caregiver, nobody said a word.

And nobody complained.

Venting place! Make sure read rules!:
Sowry am little now type hard. Sweep good and drink wawa! 🥰