Rock-a-bye

As normal this is unedited. Enjoy!

Tw: sfw age regression, manipulation, threading a little, crying, panic attack (?), running away, pain, loved item being destroyed, mentions of blood but no real blood.

———————————————

Tommy didn't know what to do. His worst fear was coming to life before his eyes, and he could barely breath.

Tears rolled down his cheeks like a game of tag, his heart beating out of his chest. The blankets wrapped around him no longer felt like an unbeatable fort and the stuffied cow in his arms that was once his mighty solder was now a crack in his armor. The red and white paci slipped from his lips and into his lap, it was his favorite too. Tubbo had made it for him after the first time he regressed, a red base with white designs drawn on it delicately (including bee's dancing around the handle and wonderfully detailed disks in the center).

The white mask stared down at him, ripping into him as if it could see everything about him. Both where shellshocked. Fear gripped Tommy's chest and Dream studied the scene curiously.

"Tommy..." Dream hesitated. "What's this?"

"M' Henry" Tommy offered up his plush with shaking hands, hoping Henry's beaded eyes would lighten his punishment. Dream pushed up his mask to look closer at Tommy.

"What's going on Tommy, stop acting like a little kid." Dream spat. The words stung, making Tommy flinch back. The tears began to flow at a more steady pace.

"Sowry. Am tis old!" Tommy tried again, dropping the plush into his lap and showing Dream two fingers, then bringing his hand to his face to study them. He shook his head and put one down, now happy with this he showed a Dream a single finger.

"Tommy your fucking 17, not one." Dream rolled his eyes. Tommy shook his head so hard it hurt.

"'m little. Wan Tubs!" Tommy burst into sobs. Dream took a step back, his hands raised as if in defense.

"Tubbo, ok. I'll be right back." Dream turned and sprinted. Tommy watched through the tears blurring his vision, pushing his paci back in his mouth.

'Right back' was a board term.

~+In L'manburg+~

"Tubbo, what the fuck is going on?" Dream skirted to a stop infrount of Tubbo. Tubbo jumped back, eyes wide, and froze.

"We're working on finding Techno?" Tubbo said tentatively, the Dream shook his head with a sigh. This was what Tubbo hated in Dream, he seemed disappointed with no chance for Tubbo not to disappoint.

"No with Tommy. He hads a god damn pacifier in his mouth and he said he was 1." Dream said, and Tubbo knew instantly. He turned to his enderchest to grab stuff quickly before turning.

"Take me to him." Tubbo demanded. Dream shook his head, his eyes rolling like ping pong balls. Tubbo sighed and shoved past Dream.

~+In Logstedshire+~

Tubbo stepped out the nether portal and dashed to Tommy in his tent. Dream was close behind, Nightmare clutched and ready by his side. Tubbo sat down next to Tommy and began pulling stuff out his bag, including a sippy cup, small bottle of vanilla and some powdered sugar, and some crinkle paper. He handed the crinkle paper to Tommy who happily took it and began searching the tent for milk.

"Tubbo, what's going on?" Dream was getting angry and Tubbo knew it. He didn't want to make Tommy vulnerable by exposing this side of him to Dream, but saw no other choice.