30.

Regina looked at Eva, then at Cora confused. What else had her mother been hiding from her. "What aren't you telling me?" She demanded from Cora. She thought they were done with the secrets and lies. Aparently she had been wrong.

Zelena was also very interested to know what Eva meant. She was happy if it was something that would destroy Regina's relationship with her mother. She was also done with always being the second or third choice.

"If you don't tell her I will." Eva pointed out and looked at Cora. She hated that woman so much for ruining her family.

Henry Sr was also confused. He had no idea what Eva was talking about. "What is she talking about, Cora? What else have you done?" He asked.

The red haired woman sighed deeply and got teary eyed as she looked at Regina and Henry. She knew there was no going back. "I...I...Eva...she wasn't sick at all. I....I poisoned her." She admitted and looked down, avoiding their eyes. She knew Regina would hate her now.

"You...you killed my mother?!" Regina asked shocked and confused. It was a lot to take in.

"Yes" Cora confirmed and sighed as Regina stormed out of the house. "Regina, wait!" She called out.

Robin shoke his head. He couldn't believe it either. He went after his wife to try and calm her.

"You killed Eva?" Henry Sr asked disappointed and sad. He thought Cora was a completely different person.

Cora looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I...I only wanted you. I couldn't take it when you chose her. I had to get her out of the way. " she admitted and sighed. She knew she had messed up and she would probably lose her family now. Regina would never forgive her now.

Eva was satisfied when the truth was out. "I will go look for my daughter " she said, putting extra emphasis on the word 'my' for Cora to hear. She walked out of the house and went to find Regina and Robin.

Henry Sr sighed. He was shocked and disappointed but he couldn't be angry with Cora. He sighed when Snow also left the house with David.

"See? The first chance she gets she runs back to her 'real' mother. She was always a selfish brat. " Zelena told her mother. She really couldn't understand why Cora put up with Regina.

-----------

Regina stormed out of the house and walked around town, she needed time to think. She couldn't believe her mother killed her birth mother. She wasn't sure she could ever forgive Cora for this.

"Regina, please wait." Robin said as he ran after his wife. He caught up with her and touched her shoulder.

Regina sighed and stopped walking. "Sorry, I just needed to get out of there. I can't believe all of this." She told him and hugged him tightly.

He rubbed her back gently and held her close. "I know this is a lot to take in and I know you are angry at Cora right now but please don't let that anger consume you. She did terrible things in the past but she really has changed. And I'm sure both her and Eva have done things they aren't proud of. " He told her and tried to reassure her that everything would be alright.

"I guess so. I just need time, okay? This is all a lot. And I just want to get out of here and go home to the twins. " she told him and sighed.

He nodded in understanding and kissed her forehead gently. "I know. Me too. What do you plan to do now? I guess you don't want to go back inside to your parents, right?" He asked.

"I don't know " Regina said frustrated and ran a hand through her hair. "I guess we can go back there but not if Zelena and Cora are there." She said softly and took his hand.

Robin took her hand and kissed her gently. "Alright. Then let's see." He replied and went back with her to Henry's and Eva's house.

Cora, Snow and Zelena had indeed left so it was save for Regina to go there. She entered the house after Robin told her that it was save and she went to hug her father.

"Oh, sweetheart,  it's all going to be alright. " He told his daughter reassuringly and held her close, stroking her soft hair gently.

"Daddy, I don't know what to do. She raised me and she was the only mother I knew for most of my life. I'm so torn." She said frustrated.

Eva sighed. She was mad at Cora for treating her daughter like trash for years but Regina really seemed to love her and Cora seemed to really love Regina. Maybe Cora had indeed changed. She joined in on the hug and took in the scent of Regina's hair. She wished she could have raised her daughter but Cora seemed to have done her job right since Regina was a kind and smart adult.

--------

Meanwhile at Snow's apartment in the Underworld Cora sat with Zelena and Snow in the kitchen.

"I really can't understand why you care so much about Regina. You hate her mother and Regina has been nothing but selfish and mean to you ever since she found out you aren't her mother. And now that she has her real mother she doesn't need you anymore." Zelena said annoyed and crossed her arms. She was so done seeing her mother being miserable about Regina. Regina didn't deserve her mother's love.

"Zelena, shut up. You have been nothing but cruel to Regina and I for years. And Regina has a right to be angry since we all lied to her for years and treated her badly." Snow told her sister, also being annoyed. She was so done with Zelena's behaviour. "And we are only here because you killed Neal." She added angrily.

Cora listened to her daughters. "Enough! Both of you. Stop blaming Regina for everything, Zelena. This is between me and Eva and you have no right to be angry at your sister." She told her eldest daughter sternly.

"She is not my sister! And I have every right to be angry because you always put her first. Ever since she was a baby you put her before me. You never cared for me." Zelena pointed out angrily. Her mother clearly never understood how she felt growing up in Regina's shadow. The only time she was treated right by her mother was when she didn't have her heart.