4.

In the evening, Regina returned to her room and decided to take a bath since she smelled like horse and she was a little sweaty and exhausted from the long day she had. So she went to prepare herself a bath but stopped when she heard some loud noises coming from her mother's room which was weird since Cora usually went out on Thursday evenings with some other noble women.

So the young brunette quietly went to the chambers and opened the door, trying to be as quiet as possible. She looked into the room and saw a hooded figure there, going through her mother's things. "What do you think you are doing here?" She demanded loudly and crossed her arms as she turned on the lamb and saw a young handsome man loading bis pockets with jewelry and money from her mother.

Robin gasped as he heard the voice of a young woman. He had thought everyone in the house would be asleep already. The young girl was extremely beautiful even though she was very angry right now she still looked really cute. "Uhm...well I guess I've been caught. Robin Hood, the world's greatest thief. " he explained proudly to which Regina only rolled her eyes.

"You are Robin Hood? Steal from the rich and give to the poor?" She asked unimpressed and rolled her eyes slightly. Her mother would surely be happy to get him into jail.

"Yes, that's me. Are you going to tell on me now?" He asked her curiously and grinned at her in s really charming way.

The young brunette sighed and ran a hand through her extremely long hair. "I won't if you leave now and leave my mother's stuff alone. " she told him, not really faced by his charm. She wouldn't be falling for his act.

Robin sighed. This certainly wasn't a fun deal but if he didn't agree to this she would surely call the sheriff and he really didn't want that to happen. "Fine. " he said and emptied his pocket and returned all the jewelry or at least he acted like it. But he kept a huge amount of coins and a really expensive looking necklace, hoping Regina wouldn't notice it. But Cora had so much stuff that one necklace wouldn't really make a difference he thought.

Regina nodded slowly and put everything back into her mother's jewelry box and looked at him. "Alright. Go now and never return. Or else I'll have to call the sheriff. " she told him. She had seen the wanted posters of Robin Hood all over town when she had gone to the market with Johanna.

Robin nodded and quickly left the estate and disappeared into the night.

Regina sighed deeply. Now she was really exhausted so she took her bath like she had previously planned and then got ready for the night.  She put her dress into her laundry bin and sat in front of her vanity to brush her long hair before going to bed. During the night she couldn't stop thinking about the handsome thief though.