16.

The next morning, Regina woke up and frowned as she looked out the window and saw the clocktower was working again. This was really odd. It hadn't been working ever since she could remember. Maybe her mother finally got someone to fix it. She got up and went to her bathroom to take a quick shower before she would have to make breakfast for her mother. Her sister Zelena and Henry also spent the night at the mansion so she would have to prepare breakfast for them too.

The young brunette got out of the shower after ten minutes and brushed her teeth and her short hair before getting dressed in some jeans and a simple long sleeved shirt and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

She made scrambled eggs and bacon along with pancakes for everyone as Zelena came downstairs, dressed to perfection like usual. "Good morning, Zelena. "

"Morning, Regina " the red head said tiredly and grabbed the coffee Regina had prepared and poured herself a mug. She eyed her stepsister varily for a moment. Like her mother, Zelena remembered everything and just wanted Regina to suffer after everything that had happened in their childhood. "You look lovely today. But Mother is right, your hair is getting too long. " she pointed out. Her hair had always been something Zelena had been jealous off ever since they were little. She even tried to cut it when they were children but she got caught by her mother and got a spanking for it. She never understood why her mother didn't cut Regina's hair.

Regina sighed when she heard this. She hated short hair and Zelena knew that. Her hair was short enough already, she didn't want it any shorter. "I was actually thinking about growing it out again. " she explained and served her sister her breakfast. "How is Henry? I heard him come home." She asked curiously, changing the subject quickly.

Zelena sipped her coffee and sighed at the mention of her son. "He went to find his birth mother. He really found her, Regina. And now she is in this town." She explained to her sister frustrated and for the first time in years didn't give her a snarky comment but just showed her true emotions. She couldn't believe Henry found his birth mother who also happened to be Snow's daughter, which made Emma their niece. The family tree just got even more confusing.

Regina wasn't surprised to hear this since Henry had told her he desired to find his birth mother. He also had told her about the fairytale book he got from Mary Magaret which he believed to contain real stories. Aparently she was a bandit in his book and married to Robin Hood and they had twins. The brunette couldn't imagine having kids right now. She was only 23 after all.

"I'm sure everything will turn out alright, Zelena. Henry will come around. He just needs time. This must be hard for him coming to terms with the truth. " she tried to calm her eldest sister but Zelena only waved her off.

"You know nothing about children, Regina! So don't act like you know. " she pointed out angrily and ate her breakfast in silence. Sometimes she just wanted to crush Regina by telling her the truth that Cora wasn't her mother but Cora would never forgive her if she did. For some reason Cora still insisted on keeping that lie up.

"I'm sorry " the young brunette answered and looked down. She knew Zelena was right though. She would never know how it felt to be a mother. She was stuck in that mansion after all.

Zelena sighed and got up and grabbed her purse and car keys to head to her office. She needed to think about a way to get Emma Swan out of Storybrooke.