20.

Zelena still struggled with the fact that Henry's birth mother was in town. Emma needed to leave so the curse wouldn't break and she wouldn't lose Henry.

She sat in her office at town hall and was sipping her coffee carefully while going over some paper work for her mother. The curse really changed her life for the better though sadly Regina was still a huge part of her life. She didn't understand why her mother didn't dispose of her when she had the chance. Regina was just a burden in her opinion.

She looked through the glass doors into her mother's office and sighed when she saw the many fake family pictures of them. Most of them contained Regina. She really didn't understand why her mother loved Regina so much even after everything. Her mother was always a softie when it came to Regina. It made Zelena sick to think about her little sister. How she always got her mother's attention when they were little because she was the baby of the family. Zelena was sick of it all. Even Henry loved his 'Aunt Gina' so much it truly wasn't fair.

She needed to put Regina back in her place.

Speaking of Regina, the young brunette was working at the hospital like usual and smiled slightly as she saw Rob again though of course she wasn't happy that he had to come to the hospital so often for his chemo. But at least she got to talk to him that way because otherwise her mother would always watch her.
She smiled even more as she noticed he wasn't alone this time. He had brought his kids with him today.

"Hello, Mr. Locksley. Ready for your treatment?" She asked playfully as she hooked him to the IV.

Rob smiled when he saw her and grinned with a dimples showing. "Hello, Regina. As ready as I'll ever be I guess. " he answered.

Raelyn gasped when she saw Regina and grinned at the brunette. "You are the pretty lady from Granny's!" She pointed out.

Regina chuckled. "Well Thank you, but you are much prettier than me, Princess. I love your hair. " she told the little girl and gestured to her long fishtail braid.

"Thanks. Daddy did my hair." She said proudly and smiled at her father.

Regina looked a little surprised at Rob. He didn't seem like the type to know how to braid. "You know how to braid hair?" She asked him and looked into his piercing blue eyes. Something about him seemed awfully familiar, like she had known him for years.

Rob smiled and blushed slightly when she looked at him. She was so beautiful even with her hair so short now. "Yeah. I know some basics. I don't want her to have short hair cause she loves her hair so much so I had to learn how to braid. " He explained and shrugged.

"Are you a nurse?" Roland piped up and looked at Regina. He had his father's dimples and bright blue eyes.

Regina smiled at the little boy and shoke her head. "No not really. I'm just helping the nurses. But I want to be a nurse. " she explained to the twins and smiled. She loved interacting with kids and it seemed like kids usually reacted well to her. Henry was the same when he was little.

"Cool. I wanna be a firefighter. " Roland answered and smiled and watched his father curiously. "What's that liquid?" He asked, pointing to the IV.

The brunette looked at the IV and sighed. She wasn't sure how much the twins knew about their father's sickness. "That's the special medicine to make your dad better. " she explained to them and tried to change the subject. "How old are you?" She asked them.

"Five" Raelyn answered proudly and looked at Regina with her big brown eyes and played slightly with with her long blonde hair.

"Wow. My nephew is 10." Regina answered and smiled.

She spent most of her time with Robin and the twins that day and completely forgot the time.

The head nurse Johanna walked over to them. "Regina, it's already 5 pm, dear. Don't you need to be home by now?" She reminded the young girl.

Regina gasped and nodded. "Oh yes. Right. I'll see you soon, Rob. Have a nice day. " she told Rob and waved at the twins before going to the changing room to grab her things.
"Johanna? Can I ask you something?" She asked the old woman.

"Sure, dear. What is it?" The red head replied and smiled genuinely at the young girl.

"Would it be possible for me to start learning to be a real nurse? I love the work here and I could really use the money. " she questioned and looked at her with her big brown eyes.

"Well you would need to fill out some paper work for that. But I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. You know most of the work already so we wouldn't have to do much training with you. You should talk to Dr. Whale some time. " she explained and smiled.

"Alright, Thank you, Johanna." Regina answered and then made her way home. Her mother was probably already waiting for her.