Tom Holland/ i just thought id let you know...

"Hey..." you trail off, not meeting his gaze.

"Hey..." he says, looking down at you slightly. There's a faint tone of sadness in his voice. Which is odd to you.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry... I know that you won't forgive me, and I understand that. Hell, I wouldn't even forgive me. But I just feel like you deserve an apology for what I put you through." He states, and when he finishes, you look up at him, finally meeting his gaze.

"Tom, an apology isn't what I want. I knew from the moment you saw me watching that day, you were sorry." You state firmly, and you do not let your emotions leak into your words. Your voice is very monotonous, which never happens.

You stand there in silence for a bit.

It's cold out. It's getting close to winter. You can see your breath, and you can see Toms as well.

You made sure to layer up today. But standing here, next to Tom, the usual warmth that you would normally feel in his presence isn't there.

You are freezing cold.

"... I just don't know what to say I guess. I just wanted to see your face, even though I know you don't want to see mine." He says, finally breaking the silence. He tries to move closer to you, but you move away.

"Yeah well, you know what. You're right, I don't want to see your face. But here we are. Why did you even call me here? I know it wasn't just to apologize or to see me." You say, but this time you can't control your emotions. You're originally steady voice now wavers slightly.

He just looks at you, and you can see faint red marks under his eyes. Which makes you even angrier.

".... Wait, you're doing this for yourself!" You accuse. "You're doing this to make yourself feel better. Because why the hell would you apologize to me. That's not like you at all. You always play the victim, always pretend like it was someone else's fault."

You're going too far at this point, and you know it. You didn't want to fight with him. But honestly, what did he expect.

He basically started a whole new life with this other woman. Hell, she even knew that you and him were dating, and had been dating for over 4 years.

So yeah, you had every right to be angry.

The first 3 years of your relationship were amazing. You were both happy. Sure you had the occasional fight, but it always worked out somehow. But somewhere around the beginning of your 4th year together, Tom started to change. You should have known that he was cheating on you. I mean, he displayed all of the signs of a partner cheating. But you ignored those signs, believing that you were being overly cautious.

Well, you shouldn't have ignored them.

You caught him red-handed one night.

You were supposed to leave for the US that day, but you're flight got canceled. You had to reschedule it to the next available flight, which was 2 days from the original day. So rather than sleeping in a hotel for 2 nights, you went back home to your shared apartment.

It was 2 in the morning when you got there, the kitchen lights were on, the remnants of some sort of Italian dish sitting on two tables, wine glasses empty. Those were the first things you noticed. But then, as you took off your shoes, you noticed a pair of red high heels. Now those were definitely not yours. Not only do you not own any red high heels, they also aren't the correct size. You could hear muffled moans through the wall. They were coming from you and Toms's shared bedroom.

Obviously, it wasn't some casual meet-up with a friend. But rather than storming into the room, you quietly opened the door and turned the lights on.