Peter Parker/I have a question

"No peeking, y/n!" Peter said at you sternly.

"God why do you have to be such a dad?" You said, pouting, and stomping your foot on the ground.

You had just gotten out of the Peter's jeep after a long car ride. It was dark out and there are stars starting to come out. You were in the middle of no where, parked along the side of the road. Holding you with his strong arms, Peter hoisted you up onto his back and carried you. He started walking along a trail, looking back at your face every once and a while to make sure you weren't peeking.

"Because it's supposed to be a surprise! You'll ruin the surprise for yourself." he sighed.

"Yeah, whatever." still pouting, You say. "I'm sure you can at least tell me where we're going."

He just ignored you, continuing to walk up what seemed to be a slanted path.

"Peter, put me down! I'm done with this nonsense. My blood is rushing to my brain. This isn't healthy!" You said, STILL whining, but now pounding your hands into his back.

Peter lifted you off his back, putting his hand over your eyes once more.

"Oh quit your whining already. We're here anyways." Peter said leading you somewhere.

Removing his hand from your eyes. He stood behind you. Both of you were in a clearing, trees surrounding you all around. There were torches next to all of the trees circling around the little clearing. Peter led you over to one of the trees, there was a Polaroid picture on it, with the caption "y/n". The picture was of you in front of a retro style restaurant. Wearing a yellow t-shirt and overalls, drinking a vanilla milkshake.

"It was our first date." Peter said, hugging you from behind.

"I know." You say, walking over to the next tree.

Next picture was of you and Peter's first kiss. This one said "Will" It was at junior year homecoming, during the last slow dance. You were so nervous, and so was he apparently, but the atmosphere was perfect for it. Some would say it's cliche but it was amazing. Sometimes cliche is a good thing.

You walked over to the next tree, it had a note this time. It read:

Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was being too harsh, I know I haven't been giving you much attention recently. I shouldn't have gone all out on you for just wanting my attention for once. I have no excuse for my actions. I'm here when you want to talk to me again.

I love you.

-Peter

It was your guys first fight, he had been ignoring you for school work and his spider-man job. You had caught a note between him and Liz. She asked him if he could 'help' her with homework. Obviously noting the distance between you and Peter. He had agreed, not thinking that she would try anything with him. She tried kissing him in the library, but he pushed her away. You saw the entire thing, you being stupid decided to spy. You started ignoring him, thinking he had wanted it to happen. He noticed this, and questioned it. You brought up what you saw in the library, starting a fight. You both had said a lot of nasty things to each other. It was your worst fight, and the only one you can really remember right off the top of your head.

Tears started falling, as you moved to the next tree.

"Just a couple more, y/n. Just wait and see." Peter whispered to you.

"...Alright" You whispered back.

The next one was a picture of you surrounded by the Avengers, it was at the ginormous Holiday party Tony Stark held at his house. In the picture Peter was hugging you from behind, with a crooked smile on his face, he had a Santa hat on and You had a set of reindeer antlers on. All of the avengers were smiling and laughing, it was an amazing party. It was your first Christmas together. On the back it said "You".

Moving on to the next tree, there was a Polaroid again, the caption reading "Marry". This one was of the door to the first apartment you two had bought together, you had been together 3 years by then, and had decided that you both wanted a house of your own. It was big step for the both of you, but you both knew what you wanted, so you decided to take the big step in your relationship.

"Only two more." Peter said moving you to the second to last tree in the circle.

This one was a receipt, you looked over it. It was for a ring, it costed 2,500 dollars. Considering how much Peter was being paid by Tony, it wasn't that much for him. To you, it was too much to spend.

Peter led you over to the last tree, this was a picture that said on the back "Me?". The picture was of all of the pictures in a line, from start to finish, it said "Y/n, will you marry me?"

You turned around to Peter, he was down on one knee, and he held a black velvet box. Opening the box slowly, he revealed a beautiful ring.

Tears were still falling down your face, but they were happy tears

Tears were still falling down your face, but they were happy tears. You had never cried happy tears in your entire life, and this was the first time ever. You nodded, falling to your knees, and kissing him. It was a happy kiss, one that you will remember forever. You knew in that moment that you loved this man more than life itself. You never thought you would get this far in your relationship, since you've always been told that you would have many boyfriends until you found the right one. You guess the people who told you that were wrong, because you're marrying your high school sweetheart, and you couldn't ask for anyone better to marry than Peter.

You stopped kissing each other and got off of the ground.

"I love you, Y/n. I can't wait to start our new life together, forever." Peter said holding your hands and looking into your eyes.

"I can't wait either. I love you Peter. I can't think of a person I would rather spend the rest of my life with."

You both turned your heads when you heard a sudden click from a camera.

May, Tony, your parents, Jacob, and Michelle were all there. May had tears in her eyes and Tony had a proud smile across his face.

Your parents were holding each other and smiling, both had tears in their eyes. Jacob and Michelle were both taking pictures, one with their phone and the other with a Polaroid camera.

All of them came up to you guys and hugged you both, it was a huge group hug.

You looked over at Peter and he looked at you, and you both hugged each other again.

There is no place you would rather be then right here.

Hope you enjoyed this little story.
Please Vote! Thank you ❤️

-Sophie