Tom Holland and Harrison (AU)/A Sociopath

Just a fair warning to everyone, I'm no expert of Psychology, although I would like to study it when I'm older. So I'm sorry if some of the information is inaccurate. Also, this isn't going to be super romantic between Tom and Y/n, since Tom is a criminal in this. But there will be some romance between Harrison though, cause Harrison needs some love too.

"I know that this is outside of your expertise, but I think you are the best person for this job, Y/n. After all, you did study how criminal minds work. Nobody else in the psychology department has been able to crack this guy. Not to mention the fact that he personally requested for you." Your boss, Harrison, tells you.

"I'm a Child Psychologist, I work with troubled youth, not troubled adults. And I majored in Counseling. How in the world can that relate to a Serial Killer!?" You raised your voice, angry with your assignment.

"But you minored in both Criminal Justice and Behavioral Sciences. None of your colleagues studied either of those, therefore you are the best suited for it. Also, did I mention that he ASKED FOR YOU?" He yelled towards the end, clearly pissed with you.

You don't think he was expecting your answer because you normally take everything that he assigns you, but this is case you are not willing to take.

"I refuse to do this." You say, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Y/n, he asked for you because he's the one who killed your best patient, Theodore I think his name was."

Your heart stopped at that, you stilled.

"H-he killed Theo?" You asked, instantly turning around, fire in your eyes.

Theodore, or Theo, was your best patient. He was 7 years old when you first started working with him, he suffered from severe depression. You had met every day for an hour, he would tell you all about his day and how he felt, if he was feeling better or worse that day. At the age of 5 Theo lost his family in a fire, he lived with his mother and his older sister. His father divorced his mom when Theo was in the womb, he didn't want to deal with raising another child. Theo's mom and sister both died, and then Theo was passed to his father, who hardly paid attention to Theo. Whenever he actually paid attention to him, he would verbally and physically abuse him. He didn't have any friends, he had no one to talk to. You were the only one he talked to, he was like your own child.

"Yes he did, or at least he claims he did. He described the killing in great detail, details that hadn't been released to the public, even some details that we didn't know ourselves." Harrison told you, you felt sick to your stomach.

"Where is he?" you growled.

"Down at the police station obviously, we couldn't keep him in here, it would be too dangerous."

You stormed out of your boss's office, starting to sprint to your car.

"Where at you going, Y/n?" Harrison  yelled at you as you opened your car door.

"To the police station. I'm taking this job." You hollered, slamming your door and quickly starting the engine.

Harrison came running up, and started banging on your window. You rolled it down and glared at him.

"I'm coming with you, there is no way I'm going to let you do this job by yourself. I know you aren't going to be thinking straight, so I'm going to be the rational one there." He said, running around and getting into your car.

"Fine, but don't get in my way." You slammed your foot on the pedal.

On your way to the station it was quiet, and you didn't really mind. You were too focused on the burning thoughts going through your head.