Tom Holland/ Young Lovers Pt. 2

After the incident with Tom, you really never wanted to see him again, so you managed to convince your mom to move to the other side of London. So then you would have a very low chance of seeing Tom, but your mom and brother could still hang out with the Hollands. You go to a different school, and since it's really hard for you to make friends and it's your last year of high school, you didn't have many friends. Two close friends, but nothing close to what you and Tom had.

"Y/N!Can you believe that we graduated!? Oh my gosh this is amazing!" Your friend Rheagan shouted in your ear, jumping up and down.

"Calm down, Rheagan, gosh." your other close friend Emily said, smiling ever so slightly, clearly glad that you all managed to graduate.

"Tone it down a bit Rheagan, but Emily you should cheer up! I mean come on, we graduated!!! No more school until college!" You said enthusiastically.

You all started making your way to the exit when another group of guys stopped you. You were kinda friends with them, but more so Emily and Rheagan than you.

"Hey Y/n! How are you?" A guy named Devin asked you, coming up to you and hugging you, practically lifting you off the ground.

"C-can't breathe Devin." you say, out of breath and trying to free yourself from his arms.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about how small you are." He said, laughing it off.

"I'm not small." You fold your arms and frown, fake pouting.

"Y/n, you're always saying that I'm a little baby, but one thing that I will always have on you is my height." Another guy, this ones name being Ryan.

"Ryan, you are so young, but you do make up for it with your height. Your age is the only thing that would stop me from dating you if I was interested." You tell him.

"I'm only like 4 months younger than you. We are practically the same age." Ryan says, he's been trying to date you since you came to the school, but you always deny him. It's not just the fact that you don't want to date someone younger than you, it's that a small part of you still likes Tom. Your heart just won't let you like someone else.

"Come on, I just want a ch-" Ryan was cut off by another guy.

"Lay off man, you don't have a chance. Me on the other hand, just might." The guys says cockily, smirking down at you.

"You keep telling yourself that, Alex. But anyways, I really should be leaving, I've got to go get ready for the dance." You say, quickly walking away with Emily and Rheagan in tow.

~two years later~

Outside of your limo you hear lots of screaming. You shift in your seat uncomfortably, adjusting your dress and fixing your hair, Checking in on your make up and making sure there wasn't any lipstick on your teeth. You feel a hand on your knee, and you look over at one of your co-stars Chris Evans.

"Calm down, Y/n. It will all be over soon. You will be by my side the entire time." Chris says softly, rubbing your back.

"Ok I've got this. I am Y/n Y/l/n, I am invincible, and I play the most badass character on the planet. Everyone loves me." You say, trying to hype yourself up.

"That's right. Now we're getting close so make sure to keep your cool when greeting the fans." Chris tells you.

Captain America: Civil War is your first ever movie that you've acted in. You're Steve Rodgers adopted daughter, Laney Rodgers. She isn't a very big role in this movie, but according to the director, she becomes a big deal. Throughout the movie, your character doesn't see much action, so you haven't met the actor for Spider-Man, Black Panther, Vision, or basically anyone else on Team Iron man other than Scarlet Johansson and Robert Downey Jr.