Peter Parker AU: The Young pt.2

Warning: The chapter contains mature content (sexual harassment) if you are uncomfortable with this feel free to skip the through the part. I will have *** at the beginning and end of it of the part that contains it.

You glare at your brother.

"I can't stand Peter anymore, I mean he was cool when I first met him, but he was a douche to Y/b/f/n." Damien whispers, Cam and I nod in agreement.

"I don't know, I think he's alright, but then again I don't really know what went on between him and Y/b/f/n." Sara says, and two of your other members nod in agreement to her statement. Their names being Loretta and Gavin.

"Yeah, and you guys don't go to school with him, so you really don't know what he's like." You state, proceeding to glare at your brother.

Harrison looks at you and sighs, waving you over.

Loretta starts to speak but you cut her off.

"My brothers asking for me, but believe me he's awful." You say, staring at those three who defended Peter.

You jog up to your brother just as he sends Peter away.

"Ok, in my defense, Peter was very persistent. He just wouldn't let up. He was bugging me about it all afternoon." Harrison says, backing away slightly as your gaze gets darker.

"And you're going to deal with it because I am your leader and he is also my second in command, which means he's above you in status. And what I say goes," Harrison states, looking down on you like a child.

"Jerk." You say, punching him in the stomach.

You go to walk away but your brother pulls you backwards and squeezes you into a tight hug.

"Be nice, I don't need my second in command dying, ok?" He asks.

"Fine," you state, worming your way out of the hug and walking over to Y/b/f/n.

"If you came over here to complain, you better turn your butt right back around, cause I'm not putting up with that again." Y/b/f/n says as you walk up.

Y/b/f/n is a techie, so she communicates with my division and the spotters. She was probably happy to find out that she wouldn't be working with him for this run.

"I wasn't...." you say, guilt all of your face. Y/b/f/n laughs.

"Do you want to come over to my house after this, and we can like watch a movie or something. My parents won't care." You ask.

"Sure, but I'm picking the movie."
Y/b/f/n says.

"Ok, but that means you give up your right to pick the snacks." You state, pointing at her in a sort of warning.

Y/b/f/n goes to speak but is interrupted.

"Y/n! Come over here." Cameron yells, and you turn around to see him aggressively waving at you.

"Gotta go, I'll talk to you in a bit." You say, quickly walking over to your division.

"What?" You ask annoyed.

"It nothing urgent, I just don't like being near Peter without someone to stop me from strangling him. I know Damien won't stop me, so I need you." He says quietly, slinging an arm around your shoulders casually. You notice Peter stiffen as he sees Cam do this.