23

I reccomend listening to might+u in this chapter at parts where I add a ❤, just for a better experience. Enjoy!

Y/n POV

"Fine, I'll allow it."

"YES!" The class cheered as I smiled feeling heart touched.

"Told ya! Everything's gonna be alright!" Mina hugged me as I chuckled.

"But if anything happens to her-"

"We know!" The classed groaned as dad sighed.

A few days ago

"Hold on! Y/n!" Mina ran after me as I sighed.

"Mina, I'm sorry. I can't, I have to go." I said putting on my slippers before she clenched her fist.

"Then tell me the truth! Why can't you join us for training!" She shouted crossing her arms.

It was around 7pm. The class were all beginning to worry for y/n. She got more sick. She would leave multiple times during the day to recovery girl's office to the point where everyone was concerned. Y/n had coughed up blood around them and accidentally lost balance when walking to grab a tissue.

"I told you, I'm helping eri these days.. and I've been training with katsuki-"

"Don't lie! Y/n, I know your lying! I tried to stay quiet but we all know somethings wrong! Ever since you woke up from that coma you haven't been the same since!" Mina furrowed her eyebrows as I looked around nervously.

My classmates weren't falling for it either.

"Quit the yelling!" Katsuki shouted.

"She told you the truth, if you won't believe it, then don't." Katsuki got up from the couch grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him.

"Y/n.." Momo called out to me as I wanted to answer but Katsuki didn't let go.

"We all know already!"

Ba-dum

"We know you reached stage 4, y/n."

Ba-dum

"And we know you don't want to admit it. Neither do we. But you can't keep hiding it from us."

"Y/n.." Katsuki let go of my arm as I looked down at my feet. My eyes teared up, blurring my vision.

"Y/n, please..." Mina put her hand on my shoulder lightly.

Ba-dum
Ba-dum
Ba-dum

"Y/n..?"

'I feel dizzy. Why is everything spinning.. why can't I breathe..'

"Y/n!"

'I can hear you.. quiet down.. stop yelling..'

"Y/n! Breathe! Are you ok!?"

'I'm fine.. I'm fine, I'm just dizzy.. can't you see that?'

"Someone call Mr. Aizawa!"

'No.. don't call my dad.. he'll be worried..'

"Y/n!"