5

Y/N POV

"WHAT?" Dad shouted.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Who put that idea in your head?" Dad said getting up from his seat. "Literally everyone dad." I said folding my arms together. "How? And why?" He asked.

"Dad. We both know that weird feeling I was getting. You knew what was wrong and you said nothing. So I asked the girls and they explained it to me. Apparently I'm in love, and you knew it." I said waiting for him to reply.

"What makes you think your in love? Your 16, y/n." He said trying to change the subject. "How'd you meet mom then. You've never explained how people get married, or even how they have children! How can you expect me to live if I can't! Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I don't even know what a boyfriend is! What even is that!?" I shouted.

"My friends all act as if I'm being held captive in my own house but I'm not! I've just been hidden from the world and never been able to even socialize right!" I suddenly felt anger rising and shook my head to calm down.

"Sorry. I got a little mad." I apologized.

"No.. your right y/n.... I never let you doing anything without my permission.... or even watch a proper movie right." He said rubbing his neck. "I always worried about you having to deal with social problems and all those crazy things teenagers do.. I didn't realize, I'm technically not even letting you enjoy your life." He sighed and walked up to me.

"How about from now on, I'll let you do things on your own. You still need my permission but with it you can do what you want." He smiled. "R-really?" I asked. "Don't go crazy with it, but.. you need to enjoy your teenage life while you still have it.. so... yeah." He replied.

"So.. are you gonna answer my questions?" I asked. "It's time you know." Dad said sitting back on the table and waiting for me to sit down next him. "I never told you anything about your mom did I?" He said looking up as I nodded.

"Your mom was just like you.. she was really oblivious about everything.. that's what I love about you and her." He slightly chuckled. "How'd you two meet?" I asked. "It was when I got into class 2-A in first year.. I didn't have any intentions on making friends, but after I met Mic and... (MANGA SPOLIERS SORRY!) Another friend that passed away... your mom was a girl in the class that also had no intentions on making friends." He said.

"She always had a small smile on her face, but everyone that approached her would stay away after that.. it was odd at first so I decided to find out why." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "Was it her quirk?" I asked. "Something like that... She had the power of emotions. Not super powerful but I still wanted to find out why she was so happy all the time yet no one could even talk to her.. when I walked up to her one day, she turned around and I suddenly felt scared." He laughed.

"Why?" I asked. "I used my quirk on her and her face immediately switched into fear and I felt normal again. When I asked her what her quirk was she said she had the ability to change emotions. It was the reason everyone would feel afraid since she was afraid everyone else was." He chuckled and sniffed. "So... How'd you two get married?" I asked.

"She was always telling me about how she had some weird feeling everytime she was around me. Not from her quirk though.. she told me that after she met me, she was able to control her quirk. After that, me and her started becoming friends and one day she told me she liked me not even knowing that what liking someone meant." He said. "I don't even know what it means dad." I reminded him.

"Y/n, when you have more than just regular feelings for someone, it's called love." Dad said. "That explains it.." I said putting my hand on my chin. "Explains what?" Dad asked. "It's nothing, please continue." I said.