4

Y/N POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I tied my hair up and put on my glasses. I went downstairs and dad already made breakfast. "Good morning dad." I said sitting down on the table. "Good morning. You ready for school today?" He asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask? Is something gonna happen?" I asked. "No, just asking." He said putting a plate in front of me with breakfast on it. "Ok? What about you? Are your injuries all healed?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, they're fine now." He said sitting in the seat next to me. "That's good to hear." I said beginning to eat.

~

After I finished I got up and grabbed my bag. "I'm gonna go to school early today, I'll see you at school." I said putting on my scarf. "Ok, remind Midnight to meet me in the conference room if you see her." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ok, bye dad!" I said walking out and closing the door behind me. I walked to school and it was raining out. I used Momo's quirk and made a umbrella. I checked the time and it was getting late. I got on the bus to hurry and sat in a seat.

"Hey.." I heard a whisper to me. "Hey, your the pro hero eraser head's daughter right? From class 1-a." He said getting a little louder. "Oh.. uh.." I looked around as everyone began talking.

"No way! I watched the sports festival! You were awesome!"
"Yeah! Your so strong!"
"You could expect from a pro hero's child but your super cool!"
"I rooted for you in the sports festival!"

"Oh.. thank you." I said as the bus came to a stop and I walked out. I put up the umbrella again as i walked my rest of the way to school. I was checking the time on my phone and I still had 10 minutes before school starts.

I saw someone run past me and it was Iida. "Iida why are you running?" I asked. "We're gonna be late!" He said. 'Is my clock wrong? He's probably over reacting but I should hurry.'

I ran inside and saw midoryia. "Good morning midoryia." I said as I put my stuff away. "Oh.. hey y/n.." He seemed to have something on his mind. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Iida's brother got into a fight with a villain yesterday..." he said.

"Oh, did something happen?" I asked. "He ended up in the hospital but Iida told me nothing was wrong now, I just feel like he's not fully telling me the truth." He said. "We can ask him another time, how about you don't worry so much? Iida may be right, and nothing could've happened." I said.

"Your right, let's get to class before we're late." He nodded. I walked with him to class and saw Auntie Midnight at the end of the hall. "I'll be with you in a minute." I said and walked over to her.

"Auntie Midnight?" I said. "Yes, darling?" She turned to me. "Dad told me to remind you to meet him in the conference room." I said. "I already know sweetie, thank you." She said smiling.

"No problem." I said then walked back to class. 'I wonder what dad needs with auntie.. are they planning on a lesson or something?'

~

After class started, dad spoke about our internships. 'Internships... I wonder how many requests I got..' I looked up and dad showed us the score of who got the most requests. I was up first. I raised eyebrows a bit then sighed. "Woah! Y/n you got more than todoroki and bakugou combined!" Kaminari said as the whole class turned to me.

"I am as shocked as you all are." I said. "How!? You have the most straightest face right now!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Can you not see the shock in my expression?." I asked turning my direction towards dad. "Yeah, your pretty shocked." Dad said.