3

Y/N POV

"Um... Why the heck are you all here!?" Ochako shouted. "Do you students have some type of business with our class?" Iida asked. "Why are you blocking our door way? I wont let you hold us hostage!" Mintea shouted.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots." Bakugou said. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack, they wanna see us with they're own eyes." Bakugou continued as he walked in front of the door.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras." Bakugou shouted at them. "Bakugou!" I said standing next to him. "So this is class 1-A... I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." A guy with purple hair said pushing through the crowd.

"Please do not use that type of language." I said. "Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" He said. "How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs." The guy said rubbing his head.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but many others here we were forced to choose a different track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival-" I cut him off. "The teachers can decide to transfer you to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Correct?" I continued

The guy nodded confused. "Scouting the competition, some of my peers are, but him here to let you know if you don't give it your all, then consider this a declaration of war." He said.

"Hey you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and we came to see if that was true! But your just a bunch of brats who think your better than us!" A student I recognized from files yelled. "Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, correct?" I asked.

"YEAH! Talk all you want! But it'll just be embarrassing when your K.O.'d! Hey! Dont you ignore me!" He shouted as bakugou walked away.

"Dude, where are you going!? You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us bakugou!" Kirishima said. "These people dont matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them." Bakugou replied walking through the crowd.

I looked back at the purple haired kid and tilted my head a bit. " Hitoshi Shinso, am I right?" I said. "Yeah, your that girl everyone's saying is Mr. Aizawa's daughter, think you'll win since your dad is a pro hero?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why, of course not. My dad treats me like one of his students here at school. Unlike you, I'm able to keep my mouth shut from all the rude comments that can come out of it. I know your quirk, Shinso, very powerful. Please, if we battle in the festival, I'd be honored." I bowed with my head and walked past him.

I walked out of school and headed home.

Shinso POV (didn't see that coming.)

The girl walked passed me and I looked at her confused. 'She wasn't angry, if I battle her it'll be hard to anger her... I heard she gets mad when her dad is involved.. sorry Mr. Aizawa but I'm gonna have to insult you.'

~

Y/N POV

Days went by and I trained with dad for the festival. He told me if I was able to beat him in a simple battle then I'm ready. Dad taught me some techniques and I practiced the quirks I had with me.

I felt like it was cheating since I had my classmate's quirks, but it's my quirk, so I practiced they're quirks. Kirishima's quirk was hard to control sadly but I got a hold of it.

I trained a lot for the next two weeks and sooner or later, it was the sports festival. I wasn't allowed to take my scarf sadly but I still had my quirks.