birthdayyyyy special~

Y/n POV

Today was my birthday. Nothing to special, but it was on a Wednesday so I couldn't take the day off with dad...

So I went to get ready and headed downstairs.

"Good morning everyone." I said as I walked in and grabbed some food to eat. I looked for Katsuki and sat down next to him.

"Good morning baby." I said as I held his hand under the table. "Morning." He replied as he continued to eat.

"Your gonna tell me or not?" He added as he continued eating. "What?" I asked. "That it was your birthday moron." He grumbled. "Oh, yeah. It's my birthday." I nodded as I heard mina scream from across the room.

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!?" She ran over to me as nodded in response. "O.m.g. We have to do a birthday party tonight!" She smiled. "A party?"

"Yo-.. why do I bother..." She crouched down covering her face. "You don't know what a party is?" Kirishima asked. "No, I know what a party is. But why should we make one?" I asked.

"Cause it's your birthday! You should be celebrating!" Mina replied. "I usually celebrate my birthday with my dad but now with school, I don't think I can." I sighed.

"Aw...it's ok! But happy birthday though!" She hugged me. "Thank you." I replied as she let go.

~

The day went by normally, had normal classes and finished the day earlier.

After school was over I tried to look for dad but I guess he was looking for me too.

"Y/n!" I turn around and spot dad. "Happy birthday." He walked over to me giving me a hug. "Thank you... are you busy?" I asked. "Yeah.. I'm sorry I won't be able to spend time with you today. But I'll make it up on the weekend.. is that alright?" He asked.

"I understand. I'll spend the day with my classmates. I wouldn't mind." I nodded in agreement. "Well, midnight needs you, I was supposed to send you there as soon as school ended but I couldn't find you yet." He replied.

"Oh, thanks dad. I'll go find her." I said and walked by him.

"Happy birthday!" He repeated one more time as I waved to him and went to find my aunt.

~

"So... you want to... give me what you call a.. make.. over?" I asked in a confused tone. "Yes! Your 16 now! You'll love it!" She demanded. "Um.. alright. I'll try it." I nodded in agreement as she grinned.

~

"Done!" She cheered. Auntie midnight turned me around and showed me my reflection.

"What's on my face?" I asked. "Make up! It's only mascara and some light things, but you look stunning!" She clapped her hands together cheerfully.

"What is this for?" I asked. "A little present from me sweetie." She replied.

"I should head back to the dorms, I'm a little lat-"

"No!" She exclaimed as I turned to her. "Uh...Present mic wanted to see you!" She added. "Oh, where is he?" I asked. "In.. I think the music room." She replied.

"Ok, thank you." I waved to her and left the room.

'How do I get this stuff off my face?'

~

I went to the music room and opened the door.

"Uncle mic?" I asked while coming in.

I walk around looking for him but nothing. I found a note though, so I read it.

I'm in the training area