2

Y/N POV

After school me and dad walked home. I gave my design for my hero costume and I wasn't really do anything to much but something I'm able to move in with a scarf like my dad's and some goggles that looked somewhat like my dad's.

I originally don't like showing to much skin but when I fight I feel like clothes are weighing me down. So my suit came out a lot better then I expected. Today we were gonna do combat training with all might. He told us to meet him at ground gamma and suit up.

I went inside the girls locker room and took off my uniform. I pulled out my costume and put it on. I grabbed my scarf and it was just like my dad's but wider then his. I added many features, since I can hold quirks I needed my suit to be prepared for any quirk I use.

For example, Mirio Togata, a great student in the 3rd year. His quirk, permeation. I've trained with him before and he's a very strong student. I met him when he was still a first year. I used my quirk on him and I accidentally got his quirk.

I spent 5 hours stuck halfway into a wall until mirio finally helped me control the quirk. I learned to control the quirk since I still was learning to remove a quirk and he helped me control it. So when I use his quirk, I learned to use it. Togata definitely has better control of the quirk than me but makes sense.

So what I did was get a strand of his hair sent with my design so I can walk through walls without having my clothes fall off. I even added fire, water, and ice proof to it too. I added tear proof so it doesn't rip easily and a few hidden pockets if I need to hide something. I also made sure the fabric was incredibly stretchy for shape shifting quirks, for example, like Tamaki Amajiki's quirk. I've trained with him too and Nejire Hado.

 I've trained with him too and Nejire Hado

I stepped out and bumped into someone. I rubbed my head and looked up to see bakugou. "Oh, I apologize..." I said bowing. He growled and walked away. I ran after him and he stopped which caused me to bump into him again.

"What you want!?!" He shouted. "To apologize. I'm sorry, I got a bit angry when you attacked me." I bowed. "You left a straight face the whole time, how the hell were you angry!?" He shouted.

"I was... but I hope you can forgive me." I said. "I ain't forgiving shit." He scoffed. 'What's shit?' I looked up to him confused. "How the hell did you cancel my quirk yesterday? What the hell is your quirk?!?" He asked. I tilted and replied, "I'll explain it in the future. For now, I wish you luck in the training." I bowed with my head.

"I don't need luck and I'll find out your damn quirk, AND I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOU!" He shouted. 'Fucking?' I turned around and left. He seemed still mad so I left him alone to cool down. I walked up to todoroki and suggested I walk over to him.