10

Y/n POV

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I trimmed it a bit to make it straight and grabbed my scarf. Dad wasn't home since he was at the press conference, so I grabbed the keys and headed out.

I wasn't going to think twice about this. It was an immediate Yes. I was doing this. I wont fight. But I'll save him.

I took a bus to the hospital and saw todoroki and Kirishima there. "So.. you came." Todoroki said. "What happened to your hair?" Kirishima asked raising his eyebrows. "No matter. Are you waiting for momo?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided.." Kirishima said. "No matter how much we want to go after her, its her choice." Todoroki said as the doors opened and Momo walked out.

"She's here.." Kirishima said as momo turned her head and we saw midoryia. "Midoryia..."

"So, how about it? Did you decide?" Kirishima asked. "I think that-" Someone cut her off.

"Hold on." We turned around and saw Iida. "Iida..." Kirishima said. "What are you doing here..?" Midoryia asked. "You..Why did it have to be you 3 of all people?" Iida asked clenching his fist. "The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly. Who received amnesty with me after hosu..." Iida said.

"Why are you trying to make the same stupid mistakes I made... Didn't you learn!?" Iida said. "What are you talking about-?" Kirishima said walking up to him and I stopped him. "We are still just students... and U.A. is in a bad position as it is.. anything we do will reflect on our school. Don't you get that!?" He shouted.

"Iida we have to. I know you don't like us breaking rules but-" Midoryia walked to Iida as he punched him in the face. I widened my eyes in shock as Iida shouted.

"I'm frustrated too and concerned, obviously! I'm the class rep, damn it! I'm worried about all my classmates! Not just bakugou!"

"When I saw your injuries, all I could think of was my brother in the hospital! What if your bodies become inoperable just like his? Because I didn't step in! Have you not stopped to think where I'm coming from!? Or.. are you saying you don't care how I feel.." Iida added.

"Of course I do.." Midoryia said. "Yeah, we'll be stealthily. We'll save him without breaking the rules.." Kirishima added. "I will stand behind my classmates.." Momo said.

"You too.. y/n?.." Iida asked. "Yes... I know the consequences... But I'm not turning back on this." I replied. "I'll never agree.. so I'm going to come with you." He replied.

~

"Midoryia, I shouldn't have hit you back there I apologize.. but I'm coming to make sure you don't break the rules.. in other words, I'm your watchmen!" Iida pointed towards midoryia. "Exactly what we needed.." todoroki said.

"Same goes for me. Saving bakugou is a job for the pros. Objectively speaking, theres no reason for any of us to go after him." Momo said pulling out a tracker. "Whether it's a Yes or no. We're going after him." I sighed.

"Let's get going, the train station isn't to far." Todoroki said as we continued to walk. "Y/n! What happened to your hair?" Momo asked covering her mouth. "Oh.. I cut it for reasons... it won't matter. It's been short before when I was younger.. so its fine.." I said pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Y/n,.. you've been a bit off lately.. I've heard about your quirk problem.." Momo said as the boys walked in front of us.

"Oh.. yeah.. my dad says I can't use other quirks besides my own since my body can't handle them." I replied looking down at my hands. "Has he told you.. why?" She asked nervously. "Not quite. I've trained my body all my life to handle my quirks, I don't understand why it can't now.." I mumbled.