8

Thank you all for almost 4k reads! I can't thank you enough! I'm happy your all enjoying this story! I'm putting my other ones to a short pause to continue this, I hope you all enjoy!

Y/n POV

"Yeah, I know how you feel, but cool your blasters man, those two aren't just your opponents you know, they're our friends." I heard as Kirishima said.

"Shut up! I don't care if they're my classmates or not! I wont let them get ahead of me. Isn't that what it means to be number one? To be the best, I'll have to be stonger than all might. Its only a matter of time." I heard as katsuki said. I didn't want to interfere so I didn't catch up to them.

I continued walking home and got on the train. I walked in and saw katsuki on the other side on his phone.

 I walked in and saw katsuki on the other side on his phone

I didn't want to yell so I teleported next to him. "Hey katsuki!" I said as he looked to me. "What the- How'd you get here?" He looked towards me confused.

"I teleported, I was over there, not to far. I didn't want to shout so I came here." I said. "Would you like to walk home with me?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure." He said shoving his phone in his pocket.

~

After we got off the train station, we walked down the hill to my block. "If you ask me, you seemed very confident in winning that race." I said as we walked close together. "I was gonna win till your dad stopped it." He said.

"I was rooting for you.." I mumbled pushing my hair behind my ear. "Heh.. Thanks." He said as I felt our hand touch and he slowly held it. I felt the warm feeling once again and looked away.

"If your free tomorrow.. I don't have anything to do.... do you wanna go out?" Katsuki asked. "Oh.. uh- yeah! I'd love to." I replied.

"I'll text you... See you tomorrow." He said as we stopped next to my house. "Bye.." I said as I slowly gave him a hug and waved goodbye.

I went and sat down on the couch. 'I love this feeling.... I love katsuki.'

-

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs following the scent of pancakes. "Good morning dad!" I said sitting down at the table and rubbing my eyes. "Good morning." He replied putting a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Katsuki asked me to go out with him the other day, can I go?" I asked pouring the syrup.

"Sure.. But, can you ask him to come over for me?.. I need to speak to him about something.." Dad replied. "Did something happen?" I asked. "Its about his school work, no need to worry." He reassured me. "Ok.." I mumbled and began to eat.

~

After I was done eating, I went upstairs to take a shower and told katsuki to come over.
__________________________________