5~ Alot Like You

*Your POV*

Friday has finally come around. It seemed like this week would never end, it started so awful and has ended the same.

It's still too early for time to heal me from the pain of losing Misaki, but the people still in my life have made it a little easier to cope.
I've been staying at Nagisa's apartment all week while we've been healing from the loss of our friend, and I can honestly say that without her I don't know how I would've gotten through this week.

Even though I know she's hurting as well, she puts up a good front and has been trying to cheer me up everyday. Even when I've felt like crying and hiding from everything she's kept me feeling lighthearted and weightless from those feelings, whether she's making little jokes or doing silly dances she's managed to keep me smiling everyday.

It's 3:00 PM after school and Nagisa and I just arrived back at her place. We agreed I'd stay till the end of the week but she's trying to get me to stay for another.
"C'mon Y/N-chan, you may as well stay another night since it's Saturday tomorrow." Nagisa complained as she crashed down on her bed.

I took my backpack and started shoveling in my clothes that I grabbed for the week.
"We agreed I'd stay till the end of the school week. School's finished now so I'm going home, there's some things I need-"
"Seems like you're trying to get away from me, is there some secret boyfriend you've been hiding from me?" She said lifting her head pouting at me.

I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag.

"But seriously, it feels like there's something you're not telling me..."

Nagisa sits up on the edge of her bed and leans forward inspecting me.
"I- not really, I just have-" Nagisa cuts me off with a loud exasperated gasp.
"Oh my god you are hiding something from me! We spend and entire week together and there's still something you've managed to keep secret." She exaggerates her dumbfounded state and walks over to me.

"W- well, obviously you're not going to know everything I'm doing or planning, watching everything I do all the time would just be a little weird you know..." I get a little nervous when Nagisa steps closer and closer with her arms folded and eyes peering into mine.

I avoid eye contact and stand there awkwardly as she inspects my face intimidatingly.
"Y/N-chan, you may be a good secret keeper but you're a terrible liar..."
She takes a step back with a determined look in her eyes.
"Did someone pick on you?"

"What? No that's not-

"Did you fail a class?"

"Come on you know I-"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Nagisa!" I exclaim at the ridiculous question. I see her almost crack a smirk at my reaction but she holds strong.

"Did someone ask you out?"

I feel my heart skip a little bit at the question but I fold my arms and look to the side.
"I'm not sure what makes you think-"

"Holy shit! you did!" She unfolds her arms and grabs me by my shoulders.
"Why didn't you tell me!"
I felt my face go warm and I stutter on my words.
"Well I- I didn't- I just wasn't-"
I let out a sigh and uncross my arms. Nagisa let's go of my shoulders and quirks an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm just a little worried. With everything that's happened this week I just wasn't sure if it was the right time to go out and act like nothing's happened... It just doesn't feel right going out and having fun when something so terrible has-"

Nagisa suddenly pulls me into a hug. She gently puts her arms around me and sighs.
"It's ok, I totally get it. But I still wish you would've told me, when did you get asked? Hell who asked you!?"