2~ She Will Be Mine

*Your POV*

2 weeks had gone by since the beginning of school started and I've already become good friends with the girls in the literature club.
The club president's name is Rei-senpai, she's very kind and seems to keep the others in order when they goof around too much. She has dark blue eyes and long black hair that's pulled into pigtails.

The other girl's names are Misaki-chan and Sachi-chan.
Misaki-chan has red eyes and short brown hair with a braid on the side, she is very hyper and loves to mess around most of the time but can get through novels like no one else.

And Sachi-chan has dark green eyes and long blonde hair. She's quite shy and doesn't like confrontation, it took me a while to start up conversations with her but now we chat so much that it takes up most of club time.

At lunch I go up with Nagisa to the roof top where the idol girls dance and sing beautifully everyday. This is definitely where Nagisa is meant to be, she's wanted to be an idol ever since middle school.

The bell had just gone for lunch and I was on my way to the roof to meet up with Nagisa who snuck out a little early.
Sneaky girl.

As I headed up the staircase to the roof I felt someone tap me on the shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw Misaki-chan standing there with a big goofy smile.
"Hey Y/N-chan, where ya going?"
"Oh, hey Misaki-chan, I'm just heading to the roof to meet up with my friend Nagisa. Do you wanna come along?" I gave her a smile and a little nudge on the elbow.

"Yeah! I'd love to." She came to my side and linked arms with me.
"Up we go!"

We made our way to the roof and in no time at all we were opening the door. It seemed like not everyone was there yet; there was only Nagisa, Hanayo-senpai, Eli-senpai and Maki-senpai.
I'm glad Nagisa told me their names, it would've taken me ages to be able to talk to them all individually enough to remember their names.

Nagisa paused her stretching to turn to face us.
"Y/N-chan! There you-" Nagisa stopped walking to look at Misaki-chan.
"Who's this?" She said with a slightly confused look on her face.
"This is my friend from the literature club, Misaki. Misaki-chan, this is my friend since elementary school, Nagisa."
While they exchanged smiles and greetings, I glanced over at the other girl's who seemed to be continuing their warm up.
Except Maki-senpai looked quite tense and huffy, she kept sighing every time she finished a stretch so I thought maybe I should at least say hi before practice started.

"Hello Maki-senpai!" She had her back to me but whipped around quickly with her hands on her hips, smiling her signature bright smile I loved seeing.

"Hello Y/N-chan. How are you today?"
I always get mini butterflies when she addresses me like that, it makes me feel like we've been friends for a long time.

"I'm doing good, you?"
"Yeah, same, even better now that you're here. We barely got to catch up yesterday."
"Oh, sorry about that, I had to stay behind at club to help out Misaki-chan with her notes for class."

Maki-senpai looked over at Nagisa and Misaki who were chatting away excitedly, they're the type to get into deep conversation about literally anything they can think of.
"Is that her?"
"Yep." She looked back at me and gave a little smirk.
"Wanna exchange phone numbers? That way we can chat whenever we want."
I widened my eyes a bit in surprise that my senior would ask such a thing to a junior like me.
"R-really!? Are you sure?"
Her expression dropped a little.
"You don't want to?"
"N-no! I mean yes! I-I mean, uuh, I would love to!... if that's ok?"
Maki-senpai giggled and extended her hand.
"Pass me your phone." Being a little flustered from that moment I clumsily dropped my phone to the floor.
"Oh!" I knelt down to pick up my phone and it seemed like Maki-senpai had the same idea and our hands lightly grasped together, making me jump a little falling on my butt.
"oh- pfft... Are you alright?" She said while trying not to laugh.
Oh my god I'm such an idiot! Ok! Stop acting weird! I internally screamed at myself.