Prologue

Third Person POV

There was a man looking at four files right in front of him as he smiled at them. He then stood up looking out the window with a few of the outside scenery.

"Looks like interesting things are about to go down," the man said to himself. As he went back and stamped the four files right in front of him. After that, he made a phone call to some people and had a light chat. After that, he filed away the four files into a folder and smiled smugly to himself while chuckling. "No, I'm wondering what he will think with going on. Ha, I can't hide my excitement from the interesting storm that's brewing up." After that, he left his office and closed the door leaving the four files in the folder on his desk.

A/N: So I just decided to create a small prologue to add more excitement to this fic but the next two chapters will be the same in my one-shot just probably revising a bit of my work and fixing grammar errors. Actually, scratch that I changed a scene in chapter 1 so re-read that again. Might change the sentences a bit so it's up to you if you want to re-read it again. But if you're new to this fic then read the next two chapters since you'll be lost if you just skip right into the fourth part of this story.

Word Count: 252

As always peace out and stay trappin.