Chapter 5 - Emperor And Emperess Rise

(A/N: Top 3 genres of anime and your favorite series from each genre. For me it would be 1) Seinen- Itaden deities only know peace, 2) Shonen - Beezlebub, and 3) Harem - Trinity Seven.)

Third Person POV

Currently, Tsukishiro the acting director of ANHS was on the stage. As he had everyone captivated by his speech as students were waiting anxiously to find out what this will be about.

"To be a fit for future society there are many positions where people lead a big group of people for many different fields. And each field does different things but each has one common thing. That is each person having a different position and working together to achieve that goal. Now to announce this new special exam that is different from what you have seen or imagined before. We have gone back to our ancient routes to hold a special exam."

*Drumroll*

As drums started to play giving students that extra feeling of anticipation.

"This special exam will test two students and then the rest of the student body for each year. As everyone will be prepared and participate in a huge inter-year war! That's right you heard me correctly as this special exam would be called Sengoku Period Command Capture!" Tsukishiro's words left everyone amazed by this announcement. Students were left wondering how this exam was going to work. What exactly is the objective of this special exam?

Being thrown a special exam neither two grades have done before neither teachers didn't know about this. A first for this school's history of special exams. Students were whispering among themselves talking about this new special exam.

"Now all of you have questions about how this is going to work or how did we get authorization for this? We ran it by the government first and the higher-ups and they gave their okay. I will just give out a general idea who this is going to work. Your teachers will go more in def about this school exam."

The teachers still had a surprised look on their faces as this was something they had no idea about.

"This will be an Inter year and External year battle. That would mean first it would be a battle in your own year. The winner from both the second and third years will then go head to head. This will serve as bragging rights to see which out of both years is better. First, in the first stage in both years, two emperors/emperesses would be chosen for battle. The class of the set person in that position would be under their command."

Kiyo POV

This is quite an interesting special exam that Tsukishiro manage to create. It would be troublesome if I were chosen since my class wouldn't listen. Unlike the other classes who know the actual leaders of the class and have faith in their abilities. In my class, if I, Esdeath, or Kurumi were to be chosen then that would lead to problems. My classmates won't listen if we come up without tactics since they aren't Horikita's. But if it does come to that then it should be fairly easy to deal with them.

"That doesn't mean the other two classes won't be participating either. Along with your own class, the two in command are allowed to have external allies to come to be under their command. It could be from any three years but negotiations and deals would be up to you. The maximum number of outside help you are allowed to get is a total of 80 students. The objective is to make the other regime surrender or capture the enemy's commander. To do that you will all get specially designed weapons from war periods back in the day. That would mean no modern-day technology weapons would be used. That is all your homeroom teachers would go more into detail tomorrow," Tsukishiro finishing up picked up his folder.

As he left the podium and went to sit back down where he was sitting. The probability of me being chosen for the role as emperor would be 1/161 students here in the second year. Slim chances for everyone as it would be left up to chance which I hope it doesn't choose me. As for being allowed 80 extra personal is an effective touch but would be difficult for our class if we got someone as the role. Being able to handle negations is something my class isn't capable and finding a class willing to listen without making a ridiculous would be hard to find.