Chapter 10 - Couple of Surprises

(A/N: So kinda been a while but don't fret just read and I'll let you know about my plans for this fic at the end.)

Ichinose POV

"Looks like you made it on time, Ichinose."

"I wouldn't be late for an appointment like this, Sakayanagi."

I was at Keyaki mall for one reason which was a meeting I set up with someone. That, someone, was none other than Sakayanagi herself. The only other reason I wanted to be by myself at this meeting is that we will be discussing an agenda mostly for leaders. I took a seat on the opposite couch in the booth and started to drink some juice I got.

"Should we get this meeting started then Sakayanagi-san?"

"You're being surprisingly eager and affirmative for starting this meeting. What changed?"

"Nothing changed."

"Really I thought you might've been heartbroken. Or perhaps proving someone wrong in a slight argument."

Those two really did hit the mark of why I was changing. It took long enough what happened yesterday was a wake-up call. I'm just a bit frustrated it took me a while before actually starting to change in a different way. I have to face what some people hate facing which is their own weaknesses and pathetic self. People can overcome fear and some of their weaknesses but even then they're the ones they can't face or even their own self.

"You could be right or you could be wrong."

"I'll leave that topic at that then. Now Ichinose do you have an idea what this meeting is for?"

"Isn't it about the special exam? I assumed you wanted to borrow some of my classmates to help you."

"You aren't wrong that's why I created this meeting so we can work out some compromises before going ahead."

"Really then what are your terms, Sakayanagi?" I asked wanting to get an idea before making other demands and changes to her terms. Sakayangi picked up a folder from her side and then handed it over to me.

"In that folder contains the terms I came up with and at the bottom, a place where you could sign. That way it's a done deal and makes this alliance official."

Looking over the terms she made and written out. I found this contract way to fairly simple which worried me a bit. Knowing Sakayanagi, she wouldn't write this type of contract without having a loophole in there somewhere. Plus I've been a fool to trust Sakayanagi way too much in the past and it ended up costing me to the point of breaking down.

"This looks like a simple contract but it probably isn't. So what do you really gain out of this with the benefit of us getting some of the private point for participating?" I looked at Sakayanagi as I crossed my legs and raised up the folder with my right arm. Motioning it to the side as I look at her poker face. Even while changing her composure that doesn't mean anything if you can't read her eyes well.

"I do get some of the best physically capable people from your class to help me. Also, raise my class' lead when it comes to class points. I couldn't possibly ask for me to get out this deal, now can I?"

Sakayanagi POV

"What about the reward that our sensei's mentioned in class. If I do recall we get a lot of private points and class points if we win. How am I supposed to know that you didn't already make contact with Ryuuen-kun and offered that to him already?"

Now that's a question I didn't think of hearing from her. I guess something really did happen to her but let's see how far she goes.

"Is their any evidence that I gave Dragon boy those class points with a different contract from what I shown you?"