Chapter 6 - Round 2 Rematch Starts

(A/N: So a new chapter is here for you people to read. What would be your 3 most favorite LNs? Mine would be Campione, Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru, and Konosuba.)

Third Person POV

'Let's do it.' Was the phrase D Class heard that left everyone confused except a certain few? There were a few students who found entertainment in what just happened. The class was in a moment of silence that of wondering what just happened.

"Eh? Why are you all looking at me like that?" The one to ask that was Kiyo who was also confused about what just happened.

"What do you mean Eh? We're the ones who should be confused on why you said 'let's do it' when you were appointed an emperor for this exam," Ike was the one who spoke out saying what happened. But Kiyo being an emperor for this exam when did that happen? Something that Kiyo is wondering about so he decided to ask.

"Wait was I actually selected as an emperor to lead our class for this exam?"

"Yes!" The whole class screamed answering in unison.

"When did that happen exactly?"

"Ehhh?!"

"Wait Kiyotaka did you just shout out that phrase without knowing what happened?"

"Well, when you put it like that Yosuke. That's exactly what happened." Kiyo told Hirata that since it exactly happened explained what he went through. Now man just facepalmed their foreheads thinking how did the man most quiet to himself not know what happened. Even his friends didn't see this coming as they know even in his thoughts Kiyo would know what's going on.

"Ara Ara, what were you thinking of that made you so distracted, Kiyotaka?" Kurumi asked Kiyo with her usual sadistic smile. This really put him on the spot since he can't really exactly say he was thinking. Kiyo can't really flat out say he was thinking of playing strip poker with four lovely ladies.

'Saying that I was thinking of undressing four people would be a no-go. So I guess the most common to use would be about this exam.' Kiyo eas think that as he knew exactly what to say now.

"You see I was just lost in thought thinking about this exam. And about the rules see guys I'm just the white type who's always in his own thoughts about stuff." Kiyo told the whole class why he didn't listen. It was really a viable excuse he could come up with using class reputation as an advantage.

"That's a real good reason," Shinohara said so.

"Well it is Ayanokoji we're talking about since he is the quiet type for class it wouldn't be unusual for him to be lost in his thought," Onodera also added.

"I think it's fine if he got lost in his thought thinking about this exam. Since Ayanokoji is our emperor he'll have it think of plans." Sudog chimed in from his seat adding that to everyone's notion.

"Ayanokoji since you're chosen as emperor for this exam. When the lunch bell rings come to the faculty office. Mashima sensei and I would be waiting for you to come and Sakayanagi as well."

Arisu POV

"The winner from both years of this exam will go head to head. That doesn't mean you'll be using the same lineup from generals and platoons as well. You'll be given time to recreate new strategies and make adjustments for the final battle." A question came to my mind and it look like my classmates haven't thought about it. Well maybe one which was the person sitting next to me.

"Mashima-sensei I would like to ask what happens to the defeated class for the final battle?" I asked my question that I wondered what would happen to the losing class. Other than what I've heard there had to be some sort of condition that would be imposed on them.