SS - Keisei's and Akito's What If Talk

(A/N: Like I said here's a short story of how the bet came to be. Also Keisei will be like his original character except I don't like his I thought we were friends shit. So I'm making him needed and better you'll see. A new type of Keisei.)

Third Person POV

Currently there was a boy in his room currently studying for his classes but seems stressed as well. He was doing problems for his class and also practice exams for university level questions. He was struggling as he didn't know how to do it even with the videos explaining as it was just confusing precalc mixed with trigonometry.

"I'm usually good with my studies but this topic is so confusing. And to learn this for my major I'm really going to have a tough time. My brain is fried I need a break," the glasses boy said. He then went and closed all the blinds of his room while leaving the windows open. He then took out a weird looking pen from a secret place. As he turned it on and started to use it. He was also playing some relaxing classical and Lofi beats as well to reduce his stress levels.

He went on it for a good 45 minute to reduce his stress levels.

*Knock Knock*

The boy snapped back to reality when he heard the knock and but his pen away. Also then turned off the music and organized everything back how it was. Going to his door and the opening it as a familiar face was at his dorm.

"Yo Keisei you busy right now?"

"No I'm not since I was just taking a study break since it got stressful."

"Always studying like it's your religion. You have to loosen up a bit man. If you did then you wouldn't have so much stress from studying. Also you could maybe have a girlfriend as well if you tried."

"I'm not worried or looking for a girlfriend right now, Akito. Plus I study a lot because I want to go to a good school and major in a field I want to do. But are you going to come in to did you just drop by to say?," Keisei asked Akito since he doesn't stop by usually withou letting Keisei know. But sometimes when he does stop by unannounced it was for somethings he need to borrow or just to talk.

"Yeah don't mind if I do come inside."

Akito then went inside Keisei's dorm as he closed the door and locked it. Then putting his shoes by the mat as he went to go sit on a chair while Keisei sat on his chair at the desk.

"You know what would be helpful for you to relax, Keisei?"

"What?"

"Some lofi beats or just a relaxing chill song that helps out."

"Really? Also did you just get out of you club meeting?"

"Yea even though it's we just finished our first special exam of our 2nd-year. We don't take days off so we can stay improving."

"See if you put that effort into studying then passing your classes with high scores should be a breeze."

"It would if school wasn't involved as it's different for each person. Not everyone likes studying or is fit for it. But I have a deck of cards do you want to play poker or some sort of card game like war?"

"Since was I'm taking a break to destress that doesn't sound bad. Do you want to play some music like always when you come over?"

"Yeah I found this new song and also some more good beats. Having some nice instrumental and beats that are chill really help to relax and study. Have you been trying out the videos I sent you that have a good lofi beats in them?" Akito asked Keisei since he would always complain about how much stressful studying could be. So Akito made Keisei study with him in his room while playing lofi beats. At first he was against it since he was used to studying in quiet places. But gradually started to use it as well when he started to study and saw it takes some of the stress away.