♡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 (𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲)

Jin x Jiu
JiuJin

The Visual couple

The Visual couple.
The love of her life. Jiu never fell in love with anyone until she met him. They met in 2013 when Jiu went to cheer for BTS debut. When Jin first saw her, he just couldn't take his eyes off her..... she was just too beautiful. When she smiled at him, he could feel the butterflies in his tummy. He didn't get close to her in 2013. He got close afterwards.
Time passed as both of their feelings grew towards each other. Jin gathered up his courage and confessed to her with the help of his members, his friends and more. And she said 'Yes'. Now they are the powerful couple along with Hyuna and Dawn.
There are many JiuJin moments.
She found the love of her life, so did he. They are the cutest couples.
They can be seen glancing at each other during award shows and all.
We can see Jin getting horny whenever Jiu does a sexy dance on Stage.
They secretly dated for 3 months without revealing to fans. During these 3 months, they hung out, went for dates, vacations etc, but they didn't get caught by Dispatch instead, Jiu and Jin revealed through social media.
They are known as the couples who won against Dispatch.
Whenever BP is performing Jin's eyes will be always fixed on Jiu.....he just can't take his eyes off her.

Jackson wang from China x Jiu from Busan
JackJiu

Jackson wang from China x Jiu from BusanJackJiu

The Tom & Jerry duo. They fight for almost everything, but ends up giving a hug. Fans adore their friendship a lot. At award shows, if got7 is passing by BP, he'll give her a high five. Jackson I younger than Jiu, but he never wastes a chance to baby her. The fight a lot at the same time they care for each other too. Jiu loves being his friend because she thinks he is SO funny.

Felix x Jiu
JiuLix

Felix x JiuJiuLix