♡𝗝𝗜𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦(𝗺)

Get your holy water ready and if you are uncomfortable, then you can leave:)

♡Moment 1

Jiu was practicing a dance in their dance room and Jin was just watching her. His eyes started to roam around her body. Her hips, her perfect moves, her sexy expressions, and all. He unknowingly licked his lips. She stopped dancing and sat down, her sweat making her look even more sexier. She grabbed a water bottle and started drinking as Jin moved closer to her "babe?" She hummed in response "you danced very well" He said in his rare deep voice "thank you love" she turned to his side, her eyes met his lustful eyes "but you know what," he went near her ear "you dance even more better on bed" He whispered sending shivers down her spine "we are gonna have a long night~" He said in a seductive tone "As if we're gonna have a seggsy night" She rolled his eyes "Just wait till us getting married, I'll show the beast inside me babe. We're just palming or Fingering but that's only till our Marriage which will happen.... but we have to wait"

♡Moment 2

Jiu and Jin were at Jin's parent's house for dinner. Jiu was wearing a black shiny dress, it which was upto her knee. She didn't like wearing those kind of dresses but wore it for this. He always thought black dress makes her look even more hotter. Her hair was in a ponytail with some strands standing out. She didn't wore that much make up. Her look was turning him on somehow, but he should control it because his parents and his brother is there. He couldn't control it anymore, he placed his hand on her bare thigh making her stop eating. "Jin what are you doing?" She whispered to him "What babe?" He said, acting all innocent as she shrugged it off. After sometime she felt his hand going up "Jin.." she whisper yelled "daughter is there any problem?" His mother asked to her with concern "no mom" She said with a reassuring smile as his mother returned a smile. Jin smirked "Jagi, you look like you're in trouble or something though" Jin asked in an innocent tone, Jiu wanted to smack him on his head so bad. "What are you saying Jin, Mom he's just-" Jiu was cutted off when he started fingering her. He went even more faster, She bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning. He was NOT satisfied with her not moaning. He went even more faster. "Omo daughter, what happened?" His dad asked, concerned, She shooked her head because if she opens her mouth she may moan. "My baby is stubborn hmm?" He whispered to her in a raspy tone as he started fingering her even faster. She tried to hold back, I repeat she TRIED to hold it back "Aaah~" She moaned as everyone looked at her. Jin was now satisfied, but he acted innocent "baby, what happened?" He asked, innocently "Yeah, Sis is there any problem?" His brother asked with concern "uh no no, my leg just hitted u-um here" she said awkwardly as Jin mentally chuckled "be careful, love" She glared at him "cute"

♡Moment 3

He started pleasuring himself when a heated scene came on his phone screen. "Ahahhh~" He moaned. He started to imagine himself and Jiu doing those nasty things. Well, Jiu is in the kitchen and his voice couldn't be audible for her. "Mhmm~" He was having all fun by himself. "Having fun by yourself huh!?" He heard a deep voice coming from the door, he stopped doing what he was doing and looked at Jiu who was standing there with crossed arms. "U-uh, no b-babe" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering "need my help, don't you" she asked while coming closer to him, her voice getting deeper and deeper. "U-uh yeah" He said as she deeply chuckled "but guess what, today I'm going to be the dominant" she whispered in her deep voice, sending shivers down his spine, he nodded rapidly "good boy"

Guess what, this is just a part 1. I know there are so many "those" people here, so this is for them.
Am sorry if I made Jin too dirty here huhu. I'm not good at writing those stuffs but I tried.

Leave your suggestions on the comments. Feel free :)