♡𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗(#𝟮)

(This wattpad is causing so many errors it's annoying me so much bruhh! Please bare with me😬🙃)

⚠️Mentions of harm, cursing, killing and more. If uncomfortable, please don't read

Jiu's POV

"W-Why are you doing this Jaehwon!?" I asked him "Awww, my babygirl is afraid" He laughed evily. I stared at him with disgust "don't call me that. It's disgusting" He glared at me "Stop being a bad girl, baby doll" Eww... I was really disgusted "what did I even do to you!?" He chuckled deeply
"You and your boyfriend, that Seok Jin guy insulted me. Remember?" The flashback started coming to my mind

•FLASHBACK•

"Aww~ You look cute babe" Jin 'aww' his girlfriend who was hugging the Teddy bear Jin gifted her "Nah, I'm not cute" Jin pouted "Yes, you are baby" He kissed her cheek "Aish... we're on the public Jin" "Who care hmm?" He pulled her closer by her waist "Jin-" "shh" He leaned for a kiss

"Uhmm.. excuse me" A boy cutted the moment off. Jin secretly rolled his eyes. "Yes?" Jiu replied, getting out of Jin's grip "Well, Jiu ssi. I have something to confess" He said "Who even are you?" Jin asked  while staring at the stranger, confused. The boy ignored his question "I'm Jang Jaehwon by the way" Jaehwon smiled. Jiu smiled back. A fake one. She was not feeling comfortable around this Jaehwon guy "Uhmm, so what did you wanted to say?" Jiu asked, she just wanted him to leave. "U-uh.. I've been a fan of yours from the start and you always makes me feel something inside...I Love You Jiu, please be my girlfriend" Jiu looked at Jin who was biting his inner cheek. "I-I already have a boyfriend" She tried to stay calm" Jaehwon rolled his eyes "I'll treat you better than him" Jiu held Jin's hand to prevent herself from slapping him "I treat her like my Queen" Jin replied as Jaehwon scoffed "Having two boyfriends is an amazing thing, You know?" Jiu glared at him with disgust. "She's not a Whore like you" That's it. Jin lost his temper so he replied harshly. "Hey, who ate you calling a Whore, huh!?" Jaehwon fought back "YOU!" Jiu pointed at him "Now fuck off" Jiu was so angry by the moment. "You'll pay for this Jeon Jihyun" He smirked devilishly "Whatever you say" Jin replied. Jaehwon walked away, he glared at her and vanished from their sight. Jiu quickly hugged Jin. Jin patted her back "It's okay, Love" He calmed her down "I won't leave you. Never." Jiu hugged him tighter. Jin chuckled "I know you won't"

•FLASHBACK ENDS•

"I just confessed to you. And you insulted me harshly. How much I wanted to beat the shit out of you that moment" He groaned "You already knew I had a boyfriend right!? There are many beautiful girls our there too. You should've dated one of them" Jiu scoffed "They don't have an amazing body like yours" He bit his lip. Jiu was more disgusted now "You're really a whore aren't y-" She was cutted off by a hard slap "Shut.your.fucking.mouth" He ordered. She hissed in pain. The pain in the back of her head, her cheek and her heart. "You're gonna regret talking to me like that. And I won't leave that Jin. I'll make him suffer.....

By making him watch your dead body"

He laughed evily. "Please leave me" She begged "Wow, You are begging" He smiled like an idiot "Nice try" He said. She felt a tear leave her eye

~~~

Nobody's POV

Last night, Since the news came out, the members and all her friends were really disappointed. Her members felt depressed. Jungkook felt everything falling apart. IU literally cried all the time because it's unaffordable for her to lose another her friend. Yoongi was still not believing it. And about Jin....He felt his whole world part apart. He couldn't even imagine a life without her. She is his other part, His Love, His babe, His safe place.
All of them still didn't gave up. No matter how much time it takes, they won't give up until they find her.