♡𝗝𝗜𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

Their representative heart emoji: 💞

Some viral moments of the cutest couples...... 💞JIUJIN💞

•Accidentally appearing on her Vlive•

Jiu was doing her Vlive. As usual talking to fans, entertaining them and making them happy. "Am I at Blackpink dorm?" She read out a comment "nope" she replied "I'm at somewhere else" she let out chuckle. She was talking to her fans and having fun and was interrupted by someone coming in "oh" she made an 'o' face "babe, I wanted to ask what you wan-" "Umm, I'm on live" she letted out an awkward smile "oops"
She giggled a bit "Come here" she said he looked at her in disbelief "aish, just come let them see you" she smiled in reassurance as he came and sat on the chair beside her.
"H-hello everyone" He said shyly
"Awww are you shy?" She teasingly asked
"I-i have some work bye" He said about to stand up
"Where did your confidence go huh?"
"I'm going" He said and let fastly because of shyness as she laughed at his cuteness
"everyone he's just so shy"

•Staring•

It was during the MMA 2018. Jiu was wearing Red shining dress which was upto her knee length and her hair untied, not gonna lie she was looking so pretty. Blackpink was going to their seat as BTS saw them. The boys started to tease their hyung as he became flushed. His eyes then met Jiu, he was in 'awe' seeing her perfection. He felt like only the two them were there, he felt like the luckiest man on earth to have Jiu as his own girlfriend. He saw many other idols staring at her, but what could he do. Even though he was jealous, he was happy inside because she is already his love, she's already taken by him. Blackpink sat on their place and Jin's eyes never left Jiu. Suddenly the camera showed the both of them, that's when Jiu noticed him staring. She covered her mouth and he just looked down, laughing in embarrassment. Jiu looked back at him and both of them made eye contact. 'You look so pretty love' he mouthed to her as she mouthed a 'thank you'. They were confused why people were screaming all of a sudden, both of them looked at the screen to see that the camera didn't left their place. They smiled at the camera.

•Where do your girlfriend live?•

BTS were at their fansign event for 'Love Yourself: Tear' album. Some of them were busy signing the album, and some were talking to fans through mic.
"JIN OPPA?" A fan called out as Jin took them mic "Yes?" "I WANNA KNOW WHERE DO YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIVE?" All of them were kinda excited to know his answer "My girlfriend? Umm.....she lives in my heart" He smiled. The fans went loud and his members smiled at how loving he was.

A/n: This is all for now I may upload part 2 so, stay tuned loves <3