Part 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya sat on his bed, curled up with his head buried in his legs. He looked up at the alarm clock before walking over and turning the alarm off before it can go off.

He walked over to his curtains and opened them slowly before picking up his backpack and putting all his school material into his bag. 

After he was done packing, he exited his room quietly, went to the bathroom, and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was as messy as per usual while dark bags hung below his red eyes.

He hadn't managed to sleep in days. The last time he did, he only got nightmares of his Father's death and what he said to him earlier that day, regretting every word he said.

He splashed some water on his face and dried his face before brushing his teeth. Afterwards, he looked at himself in the mirror again, this time trying to smile again. His smile quickly dropped as tears fell from his eyes.

Realising his tears were coming out again, he quickly wiped them away and exited the bathroom, heading to his room to change into his uniform. He didn't have much of an appetite after his Father died, so he skips breakfast again and made his way to U.A.

As he got near the U.A gates, he sees a horde of journalists waiting for students or teachers to interview. Of course, they see him and rushes over with their microphone, recorders, and cameras.

He looks around and sees no one from his class nearby before bending his legs and jumps past the U.A barrier as the journalist's watched. He landed on the ground and walked into the school and his class.

He set his bag by his table and laid on the table, head down with his arms covering his sides. Aizawa soon came in and started their form class. "This may be sudden, but I want you to assign a class president."

Almost everyone started raising their hands to become the class president while Midoriya kept his head down, not really caring. Iida suggested a voting poll for who should be president.

Aizawa didn't really care what system they used as long as they weren't too loud. Iida passed out a piece of paper for each person and let them write who they want for President before rounding them up and counted them.

In the end, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu ended up at the top with Midoriya being President and Yaoyorozu ending up as Vice President.

Midoriya looked at the scoreboard before sighing. "I really shouldn't be class President..." he whispered to himself.

The day proceeded as normal up until lunch. Midoriya still didn't have the appetite for any food and went for a simple bowl of Miso soup. He was zoned out until his name came up, "...And that is why I voted for you Midoriya." Iida said as he continued to eat his Curry rice.

He looked up and made eye contact with him, allowing Iida to see Midoriya's condition. "Midoriya, is everything ok? You look like you haven't slept last night." Iida asked with concern in his voice.

Bakugo and Uraraka looked at each other, unsure if they should tell Iida what happened before Midoirya spoke up. "I'm... fine. Late night studying." he lied as he finished his bowl of Miso soup.

Uraraka quickly changed the subject to something more comfortable, "Iida, didn't you want to be president too?"

"Having the will and being suitable is different. I only did what I thought was right." Uraraka and Bakugo were a bit surprised to find Iida talking about himself like that before Uraraka asked some more questions.

Iida finally revealed that he was the second son from a long line of heroes, his older brother being Ingenium and wanted to follow in his footsteps. Midoriya didn't pay much attention as he stared at his empty bowl.