Part 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later, the letter for U.A had arrived in the letterbox, waiting to be obtained. While Midoriya was training with his dumbbells, his Mother went to see if there were any mail in the mailbox, soon his mother rushed through the door while holding the U.A letter.

Inko: "Izu-Izu-Izu...! I-I-I-Izuku! It's came! It's here!"

Inko held out the letter at Midoriya, he stood up from the couch and thanked his Mom before heading to his room with the letter and locking the door. He sat down on his chair before opening the letter to find a disk, he put it on the table and saw a button on it.

Midoriya: "Strange..."

He pressed the button before a projection of All Might appeared.

All Might: "I am here as a projection!" 

Midoriya: "All Might?! Wait, this is from U.A right?! What?"

All Might: "To be frank with you, I came to this town to work at U.A. To teach the next generation of heroes. You had passed the written exam with flying colours and you even got 53 points on the practical exam. Of course, that means you passed... but did you know there was more to it? I am an entertainer, as well!" 

All Might: "The entrance exam the other day was not graded only on villain points! How can a hero course reject people who save others and do the right thing? Perish the thought! Call that lip service? Fine by me! This job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at U.A look at! Midoriya Izuku, 70 points for rescue points! And in total... 123 points!  Come, young Midoriya. This is... your origin of being a hero!"

Midoriya: "I did it... I did it!"

He quickly took out his phone and messaged Paige before opening his door to see his mother. He quickly smiled at her before she began to tear up.

Inko: "I-Izuku!!!"

She quickly went and hugged her son before the front door opened to see his Dad.

Hisashi: "I'm guessing you made it?"

Midoriya: "Yeah!"

After talking to his parents he went to sleep, soon it was morning and it was a Sunday. Since Midoriya has 1 month before U.A started, he gave Paige a call.

Paige: "Hello? Midoriya?"

Midoriya: "Hey Paige! I was wondering if you could help me train some more before I went to U.A. Since I have 1 month before it started, I wanted to practice some more."

Paige: "Yeah! Sure! Just head over to my place at around 10. I'll see you then!"

Midoriya: "Bye Paige!"

Paige: "Bye Midoriya!"

Midoriya ended the call and since it was 8 AM, he decided to do some vigilante patrolling, he quickly put on his costume before saying bye to his Mom and jumping out of the Window, web-swinging through the city until his earpiece went off.

Police: "211 in progress, requesting backup at Kabushiki Gaisha Shizuoka Ginko bank, the suspect is armed and dangerous."

Midoriya: "A bank robbery! What a good start to the week!"

Midoriya quickly made a quick turn to Kabushiki Gaisha Shizuoka Ginko, once he got near the area, he saw a bunch of Police vehicles with a few choppers alongside it but there were no heroes to be seen. One of the cops saw Midoriya looking over while holding onto the wall.