Part 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B E E P
B E E P
B E E P

Midoriya's alarm rang out throughout his room as he got up and shot it with his web shooters before quickly changing and heading out of his room to eat breakfast.

Hisashi: "Good Morning, Izuku. You ready for your first day of school?"

Midoriya: "Of course!"

Inko: "Well, Breakfast is ready. Come and eat while it's hot!"

Both Hisashi and Midoriya went over to the dinner table and began digging into their breakfast, Hisashi was the first one to finish and left the house first. Soon afterwards, Midoriya finished his breakfast and went to the door to put on his shoes as his mother sends him off to U.A. On his way to U.A, he saw his childhood friend walking to the metro station so he quickly caught up with him and walked with him.

Midoriya: "Hey Kacchan!"

Bakugo: "Oh, Midoriya. I can't wait for class! I wonder what it's like there..."

Midoriya: "I guess we'll find out once we get there won't we?"

Bakugo: "Yeah. Also, since you're a well-known vigilante... how in the hell are you gonna become a hero without anyone knowing you're a vigilante?"

Midoriya: "I didn't think that through did I."

Bakugo: "Hell no you didn't think that through."

Soon they got to the metro and got on a train before heading to U.A. Once they got there, everyone looked at who entered and saw Midoriya and Bakugo. Everyone immediately recognized Midoriya as the kid who single handily took down the zero point robot and lifted it.

Iida: "Good Morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

Midoriya: "I heard! I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida."

Bakugo: "Aren't you that sonic the hedgehog guy?"

Midoriya: "K-Kacchan! Don't be so rude!"

Iida: "Anyway, Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me."

Mina: "Wasn't he the guy who took down the zero point robot with one punch...?"

Kaminari: "Yeah..."

Soon afterwards, a person in a yellow sleeping bag appeared behind Midoriya.

Bakugo: "The hell?"

Midoriya: "W-who's that...?"

???: "This is the hero course. Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited."

Soon the person exited his yellow sleeping bag and folded it before the other students in the class looked at the doorway to see who it was.

Aizawa: "You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. It's kind of sudden, but put on your PE kits and go out onto the field."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone went and changed into their PE kits before heading to the field and meeting up with Aizawa, when Aizawa told them they were gonna do a Quirk Assessment test, everyone was surprised.

Uraraka: "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" 

Aizawa: "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from students not usin their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Eduation is procrastinating. Midoriya, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

Midoriya: "I think it was around 50 to 70 meters."

Aizawa: "Then, try doing it with your Quirk."

Aizawa hands Midoriya the softball before Midoriya went up to the circle and got ready.

Aizawa: "You can do whatever you want as long as your stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you have got."

Midoriya: "Understood."

Midoriya cocked his arm back and took a deep breath before throwing the softball at a 43-degree angle causing it to rocket into the sky. 

Aizawa: "Know your own maximum first. This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero."

Aizawa then showed everyone the recorder which showed 837.2 Meters which everyone was surprised by.

Bakugo: "Jesus Christ that was one hell of a throw. Nice job."

Midoriya: "Thanks Kacchan!"

Kaminari: "837 Meters? For real?"

Mina: "What's this? It looks like fun!"

Sero: "We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" 

Aizawa: "It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential... and will be punished with expulsion." 

Everyone except for Momo, Midoriya & Bakugo: "Huh?!"

Aizawa: "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A's hero course!" 

Uraraka: "Last place will be expelled?! But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" 

Aizawa: "Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you have got. All right, the demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

The first test was a 50-meter dash, the last people to go were Midoriya and Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Ready to get left in the dust old friend?"

Midoriya: "Be my guest. Age before beauty old man."

Robot recorder: "Get set... Go!"

Bakugo ran ahead as Midoriya gave him a 1-second head start before he began running.

Midoriya: "On your left."

He easily passed Bakugo without a second thought and got a 3.81 while Bakugo got a 4.13. The second test was grip strength. Shoji got 540 kilograms while Midoriya got 1,057 kilograms.

Sero: "540 kilograms?! What are you, a gorilla? Midoriya! What did you ge- 1,050 KILOGRAMS?!"

The third test was long jump, Midoriya easily jumped over the whole sandpit while Bakugo used his quirk to fly over to the other side. The fourth test was repeated side steps, followed by the fifth test which was the Ball throw, the sixth test was sit-ups, the seventh test was seated toe touch and finally, the eighth test was long-distance run which Midoriya easily got second place in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------