Part 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya slowly awoke to see that he was in a room, he was laying on the bed before he realised he didn't have his mask on.

Midoriya: 'This isn't good.'

He looked over to his left arm to see the knife gone and it bandaged up, he sat up and saw that he was shirtless before the door opened up to reveal Uraraka holding some tea.

Uraraka: "M-Midoriya! You're awake!"

She quickly put down the tea on the table before giving Midoriya a hug.

Midoriya: "I guess you know my identity now huh..."

Uraraka: "I guess so..."

Midoriya: "Promise you won't tell anyone. Ever. Except for Kacchan... he already knows."

Uraraka: "I promise."

Midoriya: "Hey, sorry but I really can't stay. Where is my costume and web shooters?"

Uraraka: "Oh... They're out in the living room... but your mask is torn. What happened to you anyway?!"

Midoriya: "Uhh... Shocker was let out to be used as bait so the heroes could capture me but I managed to get away."

Uraraka: "I guess I don't watch the TV much."

Midoriya: "Well... I gotta go. I'm sorry I can't stay. I promise I will call you."

Midoriya quickly jumped off the bed onto the ceiling before stretching a little and jumping back down and heading out to put on his costume. Once he had gotten his costume on, he quickly put on his web shooters before grabbing his phone to see many phone calls from his mother and multiple messages from Paige asking if he was ok after the heroes attacked him.

Midoriya: 'First up... Paige's place. She probably would have something that would heal my arm up.'

He quickly exited out the front door before jumping off the balcony and web swung over to Paige's house. Once he got there, he saw Paige sitting on the couch watching TV. He went over to the window and knocked on it.

Midoriya: "Can you let me in?"

She quickly went over and opened up the window allowing Midoriya to enter.

Paige: "Why didn't you come to me immediately?!"

Midoriya: "I was losing quite a bit of blood. I couldn't make it either way."

Paige: "Your arm... give me a sec."

She goes to her room and grabs a syringe with some fluids inside.

Paige: "This should heal you up like in Far Cry or Dying Light. Though it's gonna be a bit painful, it only depends on how bad the injury is, the worse it is the more painful it is."

Midoriya: "I'll just sit down for this..."

He quickly goes over to the couch and sat down before Paige injects the fluid into Midoriya's left arm causing it to twist and turn before fully healing.

Midoriya: "What do you mean it's gonna be a bit painful? It's not even painfu- AHH!"

Paige: "The pain kicks in afterwards... also, your mask. It's... broken. Luckily, I already made another suit for you!"

Midoriya at this point was doing his best to not scream due to the pain, after a while, the pain subsided.

Paige: "Well... I'm guessing the pain as stopped. Anyway, here. It's in the briefcase."