Part 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nomu." The man with hands across his body spoke to the creature as it went back down through the portal, trying to get back up, only for its frozen leg and arm to break apart.

The remaining ice broke off its body as it quickly regenerated its lost limbs. "Everyone, get back!" All Might exclaimed as he stared at the creature, "I thought its quirk was shock absorption."

"Who said that it was its only quirk? The Nomu is designed to fight on pair with you at 100%, this is limb regeneration. It's your perfect punching bag." The man with hands said while All Might held his injured side, grunting at the statement.

"First, let's get back our friend. Go, Nomu." he said as the creature's eyes looked over at Bakugo, before charging towards him.

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya's spider-sense warns him as he quickly aimed his web shooter towards Bakugo, but he wasn't quick enough to web Bakugo and pull him away as the creature punched him.

The force of the hit blows everyone back as Bakugo gets sent towards a wall, Midoriya lands back on the ground, stopping himself by sticking to the ground as everyone else hits the ground roughly.

He looked up and saw the dust clear as the Nomu held the portal quirk user, Midoriya looked over to his side and sees Bakugo completely fine and unharmed.

He went over and helped his friend up before both of them turned their attention towards the wall, seeing All Might tank the blow for Bakugo.

All Might stood there, panting, as his arm steamed from the heat and friction caused by the hit "Don't you know what moderation is?"

"I was trying to save a friend, it can't be helped." the man with the hand mask replied before pointing over at Midoriya, "A little while ago, that kid with the leather jacket and headband, tried to kick me you know? Using violence to save others is a beautiful story. Isn't that right, hero?"

"You want to know something, All Might? I'm angry at this world, where the same violence is categorized into Hero and Villain, good and evil. You're just a violent machine used to oppress people! Yet, you call yourself the Symbol of Peace? Violence only gives birth to more violence."

While the hand mask man was monologuing, Bakugo leaned over to Midoriya, whispering "He's been talking for a while, I feel like we should take this opportunity to attack."

"5 against 3, odds are in our favour and we know one of their weaknesses. The problem would be the Nomu, he's capable of taking on All Might." Midoriya replied as he finished monologuing before Todoroki spoke up, "It's 5 against 3."

"These guys are insane, but if we support All Might, we can beat them!" Kirishima said as he hardened his arms.

"No. Get yourselves away from here and to safety." All Might instructed them as he stepped in front of them.

"If I didn't help you back there, you would've been dead by now." Todoroki replied, "That's true, Young Todoroki. And I thank you for your help, but I've got it from here on. Sit and watch what a pro Hero can do." All Might said as he clenched his fist, giving a thumbs up.

"Nomu, Kurogiri... kill him. I'll deal with the children. Let's finish this and go back home." The hand mask man commanded before he rushes towards the 4 students.

Midoriya dashes towards him while everyone stood still, ready to fight back until the hit from All Might and Nomu generates a large gust of wind, sending anyone nearby flying away.

Midoriya sees everyone waving their arms around in the air trying to orient themselves and quickly shoots a web towards Kirishima, pulling himself towards Kirishima and catching him before catching Todoroki, holding them in his arms before he lands on the ground with them.