Part 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally for the U.A exam, while Midoriya was still sleeping, his phone went off and it was from Paige.

Midoriya: "H-hello...? Paige...? Why are you calling me at 4 in the morning..."

Paige: "Well, it's better to start early isn't it?"

Midoriya: "Fair enough..."

Paige: "Also, come to my place right now. I got something for you."

Midoriya: "Ok..."

He quickly hanged up before he checked the police radio.

Police: "Reported 211 at Bokeh Street"

Midoriya: "Why is there a robbery at 4 in the morning..."

He quickly jumped onto his ceiling and stretched before grabbing his web shooters and changed upside down before jumping out of the window heading to Bokeh Street. Once he had arrived, he saw some people robbing the ATM. He quickly jumped through the window and kicked one into the wall before webbing him up onto the wall before his Spider-Sense went off and he did a backflip onto the ceiling before webbing up the robber and throwing him at the wall, knocking him out.

Midoriya: "Only two today?"

Then a few more came to the ATM with cars and began firing at Midoriya but he quickly dodged it before grabbing the doors of the cars and ripping it off to throw it at one of the robbers. Once the robber was on the ground, he webbed him up before throwing him at two of the robbers then webbing all three on the ground.

Midoriya: "All done."

Soon the Police came and thanked Midoriya before he headed off to Paige's place and knocked on the door. After a while, Paige opened the door and pulled him in before she threw him on the ground and took off his mask.

Midoriya: "P-Paige...?"

She didn't respond but instead kissed him, after a bit, she stopped and hugged him. He didn't know what to do or how to respond. 

Midoriya: "U-Uhh... Paige...? W-what's happening...?"

Paige: "Nothing... it's just that my boyfriend left me... I needed a hug..."

Midoriya: "W-what about the kiss?!"

Paige: "Sorry... I'm just... drunk..."

Paige soon fell asleep on him, Midoriya slowly picked up Paige and put her on her bed before he saw his new web shooters in a box with a note on top from Paige.
"Hey, Midoriya! If you're reading this then that means I didn't hand this to you due to me being drunk and all. It's designed to be smaller, stronger and shoot out faster! Enjoy your new web shooters! - Your science friend, Paige."

Midoriya: "Woah... thank you Paige..."

(Web shooter image!)