Part 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 3 days since Shocker's capture, Midoriya was doing some Yoga at Paige's house so he could practice his flexibly.

Midoriya: "Ow. Ow. Ow."

Paige: "Come on... it's not that bad."

Midoriya: "I'm still not used to Yoga Paige, this is new to me. Ow."

Paige: "Well... the more flexible you are the better you are at dodging when your Spider-Sense goes off."

Midoriya: "Fair point."

Paige was helping Midoriya stretch his leg and arms so he could become more flexible while in battle. After a while of Yoga, they decided to take a break.

Paige: "You're getting better at Yoga to be honest."

Midoriya: "Yeah. Guess so."

Paige: "Remember your fight with Shocker?"

Midoriya: "How could I forget? He bruised my back and arm pretty badly."

Paige: "Yeah... but one thing keeps going through my head when you fought him, where were the pro heroes? It was a bank robbery after all but... no pro heroes appeared."

Midoriya: "Yeah... it was kinda strange to be honest."

Paige: "Oh by the way, I gotta show you something."

Midoriya: "What is it?"

Paige: "Well come and see then."

Paige stood up and walked over to grab her bag.

Paige: "Come on, we're heading to the lab."

Midoriya: "You know I can get their faster by swinging right...?"

Paige: "You're still a vigilante remember."

Midoriya: "Oh yeah..."

Paige: "Come on then."

Both of them left the house and headed over to the lab, luckily it was a public holiday and the lab was closed. Paige and Midoriya head into the building and into a room until Paige flicked the lights on to be greeted by an empty room.

Midoriya: "Uhh... it's empty."

Paige: "Just give me a second..."

Paige walked over to the wall and pressed her hand on it before one of the walls opened up to show a suit that Paige was working on.

Midoriya: "Woah... What is that?"

Paige: "Exosuit that can be used to fly and such, though this version isn't very... protective... it's more of a skeleton suit or bare-bones version of the suit I'm planning to do... Here, I'll show you what it looks like on me."

She quickly opens up the back of the suit before putting it on.

(I M A G E)