Part 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Midoriya got to Doutor, he saw Bakugo inside, waiting for him. Midoriya went inside and sat with Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Well, what do you wanna get?"

Midoriya: "Well... let's see..."

(I would be putting the whole Menu here but I can't find a scan for the menu so... you're just gonna have to believe what I say for the foods)

While Midoriya was looking through the menu, Bakugo was just looking through his wallet to see how much money he has.

Midoriya: "Hmm... Hey, wanna share a Mille Crêpes? It's only 380 Yen."

Bakugo: "Sure. Anything else?"

Midoriya: "Iced soy café latte with sweet soybean flour... I haven't slept since Wednesday... I need more energy in me."

Bakugo: "You need to work on your sleep..."

Midoriya: "I know. Anyway, I'll just get the Aset Ham & egg salad sandwich. Here, take the menu."

Bakugo took the menu before he began looking through it.

Bakugo: "Calzone Four kinds of cheese & bacon and... Honey café au lait. Done."

Midoriya pressed the button on the table that calls a waiter over, once the waiter came over, he took their orders before heading back to the kitchen to give the chiefs the orders.

Bakugo: "So... haven't done much Spider work?"

Midoriya: "Not at all... the heroes are still after me... do you know how hard it was to not get killed by Mount Lady's punch? I broke my left arm just to save myself."

Bakugo: "Huh..."

Midoriya: "Also, you're not the only person who knows about my Spider work."

Bakugo: "Wait... really?"

Midoriya: "Well... after the heroes tried to capture me, I saved Uraraka from a few muggers but was stabbed and was losing quite a bit of blood so the closest place I could get to without dying is Uraraka's place. I got to her place, he took care of me and saw my face."

Bakugo: "I see..."

Soon their food arrived and they both ate, after they finished, Bakugo paid and they both head out to the mall to walk around.

Midoriya: "My god... A DDR!"

Bakugo: "DDR?"

Midoriya: "THERE'S A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION IN THE ARCADE! WE HAVE TO GO!"

Bakugo: "Is that the arcade game that you played like crazy back then?"

Midoriya: "Yep! Come on!"

Midoriya quickly ran into the arcade, he quickly made a turn to get to the DDR machine, but when he made the turn he bumped into someone which caused both of them to fall to the ground.

Midoriya: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Wait, Uraraka?"

Uraraka: "M-Midoriya?!"

Midoriya quickly lifted Uraraka up before grabbing the plushie on the ground that Uraraka dropped.

Midoriya: "I didn't expect to see you here! Kacchan is here with me, I was just going to play DDR."

Bakugo: "Oh, Uraraka!"

Uraraka: "Hi, Bakugo! Anyway, Midoriya, you play DDR?"

Bakugo: "He's hardcore about it... he's basically god at it."