4. Undeniable Attraction

The next day Anirudh is eagerly waiting for her on same time, same spot . He is standing there more than 1 hour. But she is nowhere . He is disappointed. He wanted to talk to her. Unfortunately she couldn't come today.
Days passed.. After 6 days.. But now he is frustrated. He is easily get angry with no reason. The poor servant bear his anger. Even he  injured himself  3 times on sword practicing.. He just wanted to see her. But he doesn't  even know her name. She came like a fresh air then disappeared suddenly.
In these days  when he gazing the stars, for the first time in his life he felt a different feeling. When he alone in the night time her voice reverberate in his ear. And he smile recalling her laughter....

.
. Next day he goes to a near by village in a disguise of a ordinary person for some work. He do not want to people know that he is a prince. He is alone and do not take any security with him.

.
.
. The sun was about to set. He is  returning from the village on his horse, while crossing a mango grave he heard a similar sound. He stop his horse. Anirudh get down from the horse and follow the voice with a smile. How could not he recognize the voice. It's the same voice that he wanted to hear from last 6 days.
Then he reach near her and hide behind a tree. He see the same little girl is surrounded by little puppies and she held a little puppy in her hands. The puppy is leaking her face and she laughing because she feels ticklish. She sitting on the ground and the puppies are playing with her. Some are on her lap other are trying to reach her hand. She is giggling and patted their head.
Then suddenly she get up and and walking towards the village. The puppies are following her. While she playing and jumping  with the puppies go towards her village..
.
.
.
. Anirudh sighed. He go towards his horse. Suddenly the  some soldiers come and standing around him. Then shiva and Senapathi came.
Senapati - Rajkumar Anirudh aap yahan iss jagah kya kar rahe hai. Aur aap kahan chale gayethe, woh bhi bina surakshya ke. Mehle sab bahut pareshan hai. Hum aap ko yahan dhundte dhundte aaye hai. Yeh apke surakshya ke liye sahi nehi hai.
Anirudh - hum kuch kaam se  bes badal kar paas ke gaon gaye the, issiliye hum apni sath sainik nehi le ja satke the.
Senapathi- ab aap chaliye. Maharaja and Maharani bahut pareshaan hai.

Anirudh reached the Raaj Mahal. Maharani running towards Anirudh and hug him tightly.
Chandramukhi-Kaha chale gaye the aap Anirudh. Hum kitna pareshan the. Aap subha se mahal se gaye hai, woh bhi bina surakshya ke. Pata hai hume kitna chinta ho rahi thi. Agar kuch kuch ho jata toh. Agar koi satru aap par akramaan(attack) kar deta toh.
Anirudh - Maa saheb hum thik hai. Dekhiye!!!! Aur agar koi akramaan kar bhi deta toh hum usse dhool chakhane ke liye bilkul taiyar the.
(Chandramukhi as chand)
Chand-(kept her hand on his cheek) hum jante hai beta ki aap bahut sahashi hai. Pur hum maa hai na chinta toh hogi na. Aur satru kis roop me aakar akraman karega hame pata nehi hoga na.. Aap aage se asa kuch nehi karenge. Aap ab se kahi akele nehi jayenge. Bass.
Anirudh - par maa saheb
Maharaja - Apki Maa sahi keh rahi hai Rajkumar Anirudh. Aap is rajya ka Bhabisya hai. Agar apko kuch ho jata toh rajya ka bhabisya sankat me aajata. Esse aap iss baat ko gambhirta(seriously) le..
Anirudh - Thik hai.
Chanda-Aab aap thak gaye homge jaake aaram kijiye.
Anirudh left... He lay on his bed thinking ahout the encounter with the girl. She is looking so innocent and cute. He do not understand why he is attracted towards her. She pulled him like a magnet. He to go towards her like a moth  to the flame. He do not understand what has in her that fascinated him. Her Smile!! Her Innocence!!! He smile thinking about her and slowly sleep consume him...

.
Next chapter - Mujhse dosti karogi???
______________________________________

Hyyy guys. How is the chapter? .
Next chapter will update soon.
Stay safe and Bye❣️....