71. Oil Massage

Not Edited
_____________________________________

Early morning time.
Aniruddh's sleep broken because of a anklet sound with a melodious voice. He slowly open his eyes. He saw a blur image of someone who wears a red dress and held a plate. That person spread the smoke from that plate to the whole room while swinging her hand. He close his eyes and open again for the clear view. He saw that person is non other than his bondita. Now She is standing side of the bed. She looking like a goddess. Her beauty always mesmerizing him but today she is looking etheral.

She is wearing a blood red lehenga ☝🏻and a tight deep blouse with a transparent dupatta

and a tight deep blouse with a transparent dupatta. To see her red a sudden desire passed his body.Yes, red was something he found sexy and attractive. It ignites his sexual desires  for her. Whenever he sees her wearing red It brings sensual thoughts to his mind. Her small waist, chiseled shoulders, slim arms, Long legs, and perfect breasts attract his to touch and kiss all of them. She is not wearing a single piece of jewellery. She is wearing just a big nose ring which is touching her Rosy lips. Her hair is wet. Water dripping from her hair. Vermillion on her partison to middle of her head. Aniruddh is staring at her without blinking his eyes.

Bon(smiling)-shubh prabhaat yuvraj. Bhagwan kare aaj aapka din subh ho.

But aniruddh was looking at her lips. How they are moving. He didn't listen a single word. Suddenly he saw a water drop fall from her hair falling on her collar bone and slowly flow towards her collar bone to her her chest. It slowly flow to her breast and vanished in that blouse. Aniruddh gulped. He fill something hard poking from his down. He got up and headed towards his chamber without glancing at her.
Bondita looking at his retreat figure with confusion.

After sometime.
Bondita was going to the temple. She saw Swarna was sitting alone.

Bon-arre rajkumari swarna aap yahan akeli kyun bethi hai

Swarna- nehii kuch nehi. Bas esse hi. Aap Kahan Jaa Rahi hai?

Bon-mandir Jaa Rahi hun. Aaj sombar hai na isiliye.

Swarna- kya main chal sakti hu aap ke sath.

Bon(happily)- haan kyun nehi.

They reached there after sometime. After doing Puja they sat on baranda of the temple.

Bon- Mera maan jab aashant hota hai toh main yahan aa jati hun. Mujhe Shanti milti hai. Bahut pasand hai yeh jagah mujhe. Aapko bhi acha laga hoga.