8. Not A Happy Birthday

Guys you didn't complete the target of previous chapter ☹️. Still i uploading the chapter.
Enjoy...
******************

Today is Anirudh's birthday. The Palace is decorated like a beautiful bride. Celebration take place everywhere in Devgiri, why not their prince turned 14 today. In Palace there are big celebrations will take place at night . Everyone is busy with their work. First Anirudh go to the temple and sit in the puja and then distribute sweets, clothes, jewelry to the children and  people and at night they celebrate his birthday in the Palace.

But our birthday boy is sad. Why not his little friend is not with him.

There Bondita is sitting in the house thinking how to meet his friend shiva and gave him a surprise. Yesss. She has arrived 4days before with her massi. she missed him very much, She wanted to meet shiva but how. She don't know where he lived in the place. She is thinking and thinking. Suddenly her massi says,
Bondita aaj tu mere sath mahal chalna. Aaj rajkumar ka janamdin hai na toh mujhe der jo jayehi anne mai. Toh tu chal mere sath. Aur aaj mandir mai sab baccho ko rajkumar mithai denge. To hear this bondita's face light up. Children means shiva also there and then she meet him.. She is dancing and clapping because she found way to meet him. She is getting ready for going to mahal and surprise him.
_________________________________________
At Place..... After the puja anirudh distribute the sweets among the children. He is in his royal outfits. Bondita come running near the temple and see the crowd here and soldiers and controlling them. Bondita try to find shiva and she go towards the temple and saw her shiva standing there with all his glory. Her eyes twinkling, she shout his name but due to crowds he didn't hear her. She trying many time to called him but failed.
Then suddenly she run towards him but a soldier held her and pulled back.
Soldier- yeh ladki kaha ja rahi hai tu?
Bondita - arre mujhe jaane dona. Mujhe shiva ke pass jana hai. Jane do mujhe.
Soldier - are kon Shiva. Yaahan koi shiva nehi hai. Yahan tu khadi rah, mithai milega tujhe.
Bondita - mujhe mithai nehi chahiye. Mujhe mere dost(pointing towards anirudh) shiva re pass jana hai.
Soldier(laughing at her) arre paagal ladki. Koi shiva nehi hai woh. Woh toh rajakumar Anirudh hai.
Bondita - nehi woh mera dost shiva hai. Rajkumar nehi.
Soldier - aab toh pura yakin ho gaya ki tu paagal hai, rajakumar tere dost. Rajkumar tujh jese mamuli ladki se dosti kyun karenge. Tu wahan se bahar nikal paagal ladki.
Bondita 's eyes filled with tears. She said main pasgal nehi hun. Main sach keh rahi hun. Then another soldier says to her softly - beta yeh rajakumar hai koi shiva nehi. Tujhe koi galat fahmi hui hai. Agar yeh tere dost hote toh kya yahan mithai dete logon ko??
Tears rolled down her chubby cheeks, her little heart break down. She looked towards anirudh and whispered Rajakumar Anirudh.... And suddenly anirudh's eyes fall on her. Here she is. Standing and crying. Looking at her he understand that the truth which he trying his best not to reveal is now revealed. Bondita run from there, anirudh trying to follow her but stopped by Raajmata. He wanted to complete this as soon as possible and go her.
He wanted her in his birthday but not like that. He have go to her to understand his situation and apologise to her for his lie.
He is searching for her everywhere.
Then suddenly saw a girl sitting on the grass. She is bondita, his bondita. He go towards her. She is crying. Her cheeks, nose and eyes are red due to crying.
And his heart break into million pieces. He hate this, hate this feeling. The girl who always smile and laughing is crying because of him. The girl who replaced the emptiness in him with her smile, the girl who spread colours in his life is crying because of him. He wanted to kill every person who was the reason of her tears but today he himself reason for it.. He called her softly. Bonditaaaa..
She looked at him and get up. She lowered her head.

He don't like it. Why she lowered her head. He likes her when she is talking to him looking on to his eyes, not like this.  He said Bondita meri taraf dekho. Bondita shooked her head. Anirudh took a stape ahead and she back a stape.
Ani-meri taraf dekho bondita.
Again bondita shook her head.
Ani-bondita ro mat. Kuch toh bolo. She looked him with hurt and pain.
Bon- aap ne essa kyun kiya. Mujh se jhut kyun kaha. Kyun nehi kaha ki aap rajkumar hai. Kya mujh se koi galti ho gayi thi. Kya mene aapke sath thik se khela nehi, ya phir mene kuch galat kaha apse jo apne essa kiya.
Ani-nehi bondita tumhari koi galti nehi hai. Main to sirf tumse dosti karna chahta tha. Issiliye maine tumse jhoot kaha. Mujhe maaf kar do.
Bon- main khilone ke saath khelti hun par aap ne toh mujhe hi khilona bana dia. Jaab main aapko apna dost bataya toh pata hai woh shainik ne mujhe paagal kaha. Par uski bate mujhe bura nehi laga jitna bura mujhe apke jhoot se laga. Woh toh mera kuch nehi par aap toh mere dost the na.
Ani(desperately) -mujhe maaf kar do bondita. Tum meri dost ho na. Aur dost toh galatiyan maaf kar dete hai na.
Bon-aap mere dost nehi hai. Anirudh shockingly looked at her.
Ani-esse mat kaho bondita. Main tumhara dost hun.
Bon- nehi. Maa kehti hai jo bhi ho hame kabhi bhi jhoot nehi bolna chihiye par aapne dosti hi jhoot bolkar kia tha. Toh kesi dosti.
Her words angered him. But he clam himself down.

Ani-acha thik hai. Aab toh tumhe sach pata hai na toh aab toh hum fir se dost ban sakte hai na bondita.
Bon-nehi.
Ani-par kyun
Bon-aap rajakumar hai. Aur raaj pariwar ke samne bhi aana nehi aasakte hum, dosti toh bahut dur ki baat hai. Hum mamuli praja hai aur app rajkumar.
Ani-mujhe koi farak nehi padta. Mujhe tumse dosti karni hai bas.
Bon-nehi rajakumar.main rajakumar se dosti nehi kar sakri. Mujhe hamesha se hi sikhaya gaya hai ki raaj pariwar se dur rahne ke liye...

She go from their and suddenly stop.
Bon-rajkumar agar anjane main agar maine apko kych galat kaha ho toh mujhe maaf kar dijiyega. Aaj se main apke samne kabhi nehi ayungi.

She go from there. Anirudh stood there stachu. what he feared happened. She leave him.... This all because this position this royalty. He hate this royalty. Because it snatch the most precious things from him.
_________________________________________
There bondita crying go to her maasi.
Bon-mujhe ghar jana hai maasi.
Puspa- kya hua tujhe bondita, kyun ro rahi hai. Kisi ne kuch kaha kya tujhe.
Bon-nehi massi. Mujhe acha nehi lag raha hai.
Puspa- acha thik hai chal. Wese bhi mera kaam bhi khatam ho gaya hai.
________________________________________
Lo aaya story main twist.... 😁
Tell me how is it?
Next chapter will update when my marzi🤣🤣
Till then tadpo.
Stay safe and bye❣️
Vote-60+
Comment-30+