61. Worshipped

Reading bondita's letter aniruddh tear the letter furiously. He dashed to her room.
He saw a small figure sitting on the floor and no one was in the chamber. He go near her and sat infront of her.
He slowly called her gudiyaaaa
Bondita lift her face and saw him infront of her . She jumped on him and crying bitterly while hugged him tightly. Aniruddh catched her and rubbed her back. He is gritting his teeth,eyes turned red listening her cry.

Ani- gudiya chup ho jao. Kya hua hai bolo.

Bon(hiccups)- muj..hee (hiccup) laga tha (hiccup) ki main aap ko (hiccup) nehi dekh paungi. Main Marne wali hun yuvraj(crying)

Ani(with his softest tone)-shhhh. Esse nehi kehte humari jaan. Kya hua hai toh kaho. Agar bologi nehi toh hum uska samadhan kese karenge??

Bon- bahut dard ho raha hai,khoon bhi nikal raha hai. Kuch der mein main mar jaungi.

Ani(panicked)- kahan se khoon nikal raha hai,Kahan dard ho raha hai. Gudiya bolo apne yuvraj ko

To listen this bondita lower her eyes. She can't tell Anirudh where the blood is coming from. She is shy.

Ani- chup kyun ho gayi bondita. Bolo Kahan se khoon nikal raha hai.

Bondita remain silent.

Ani- gudiya agar nehi bologi toh kese pata chalega ki chot Kahan lagi hai

Bon(stammering)- wo..ohhh wohh main nehi bata sakti aapko.

Ani (with confusion)- kyun nehi bata sakti..

Bon-kyun ki aap ladka hai aur ladkon ko essi baat nehi batani chahiye.

Ani-parrr suddenly he understand her point. She is in her 1st period. He relieved after knowing that. He thought that something happening to his gudiya. What he felt after reading that letter, he never wants to feel in his life.His breathing stopped after knowing that may be that's her last letter to him.

Ani- bondita tumhe kuch nehi hua hai aur tum jao kapde badal lo.

Bon- aap esse kese keh sakte hai ki kuch nehi hua hai.

Ani(cupping her cheeks)- viswas karo hum par. Hum keh rahe hai na.

Bon(with so much happiness)- iska matlab main thik hun. Main nehi marungi .

Ani- nehi humari jaan.

Bon- toh fir yeh dard aur khoon??

Ani-hum sutapa ko bulate hai. Tumhe woh sab samjha degi. Aab tum jaoo aur kapde badal lo

____________________________
Sutapa returned to her home after make bondita understand that what happen to her. She instructed what to do and what not to do.She also told her not to discuss this with any other men including her husband.
Aniruddh entered in the room. To see aniruddh bondita embarassed and shy. She avoids eye contact with him

Ani- aab kesa lag raha hai gudiya. Dard Kam hua kya.
Bondita lower head and nodded.

Ani- abhi bhi jyada khoon nikal raha hai ?
To listen this bondita become red. She remain silent.
Aniruddh understand her condition. He lift her chin and looked in her eyes