23.Trust

Complete the target. If  not then forgot about the update..

Bondita is shaking to see the shadow. The more the shadow come to her bondita more pushed herself to the wall. Now a person standing in front of her. His face covered with cloth. Only eyes are visible.

Person - darr lag raha hai. Yahan se jana hai tumhe. Bondita says nothing.

She is already scared.

Bondita - mujhe jane do. Mene kya bigada hai tumhara
Person - esse kese jane de. Padhne ka bahut hi souk hai na tumhe. Aaj main tumhe sikhaunga ki darr kise kehte hai.

The person grip her hair tight, bondita screaming, tears roll down from her eyes.

Bon- dard ho raha hai. Rajkumar ko main bata dungi. Tumne mujhe mara.
Person(laughed) tere Rajkumar ko pata kese chalega ki tu yahan hai?? Aaj tujhe koi bacha nehi sakta hai.
Bondita screaming Bachaooo,koi bachaoo, Rajkumarrrrr.

Person(laughing) - chiila.. kitna chilla na hai chillla. Koi nehi ayega. Aaj tu iss andhere kamre me hi rahegi.

Harshly hold her cheeks.

Bahut souk hai ta tujhe apne adhikar mange na ka abb dekh tera kya haal hota hai..

And he go from there. Bondita again banging the door to open. Slowly her eyes are closing. She fall unconscious on the floor. Her hand hit something and blood flowing from her hand.

___________________________________
There anirudh is like a volcano. He is screaming. Even the king is frightened to see anirudh's anger. While searching bondita in the Palace. He come to the point where 2 ways. One lead to bondita. Anirudh standing there. He close his eyes. Then suddenly a pigeon fly the way where is bondita. Anirudh remember that bondita love pigeons. He choose that path. Then he saw broken bangles that belong to bondita.

Flashback

Anirudh - bondita hum tumhare liye kuch laye hai.
Bon- kya laye hai. Mithai hai kya.
Ani(slapped his head) - gudiya tumhe khana ke alawa kuch nehi sujhta hai kya.
Bondita pouted.
Bon- bataiye na kya laye hai.
Anirudh give her a box. She opened it. There are beautiful red colour  glass bangles. Bondita's eyes lightened to see the bangles. She love bangles special glass bangles.

Ani-acha laga???
Bon- bahut hi jyaada. Itne khubsurat hai yeh. Par aj toufa kyun?

Ani- aaj tumne ache se padhai ki hai. Bahut jald sab sikh liya. Aur hume pata hai ki tumhe kanch ki chudiya kitni achi lagti hai..
Acha hum pehna de?

Bondita nodded. Anirudh wear her bangles. Hw wear her very delicately like not to hurt her hand. Bondita shake her hands and laughing. She is jumping and dancing while shaking her hands to listen the sound of the bangels.

Flashback end.

Anirudh order the guards to open the door. He enter the room. His heart is loudly thumping. He saw bondita lying unconscious. Blood flows from her hand. His heart stop beating to her like this. He ran to her patted her cheeks to open her eyes. He lift her and ran to the Palace.
_____________________________________
Royal physician checking bondita. Everyone stand around her. Anirudh is impatiently looking to the doctor.

Doctor - humne yuvrani ko chot pe dayai laga dia hai. Lagta hai darr ki wajah se woh behosh ho gayi hai. Humne kuch dayai dia hai. Unhe jaldi hosh aa jayega.

Bondita is sleeping and anirudh is sitting beside her holding her hand. He is waiting when bondita open her eyes and smile to him. He cares her tear stain cheeks. And a tear escape from his eye. He saw a red mark on her cheek. He touch it and bondita flinch. She slowly gaining conscious. She murmured Rajkumar.. Rajkumar.

Ani- haan bondita. Hum tumhare rajkumar.

Anirudh order to call everyone that bondita is awake. In sometime everyone present there. Bondita open her eyes. And saw everyone looking at her. She looked everyone blankly. Then her eyes fall on anirudh. She slowly lift her hand to touch him.  She thinks that its a dream that anirudh is in front of her. She touch his nose. And a within a second she jumped in his arms and hide herself in his arms. She is trembling and crying. Anirudh rubbed her back to calm her. See the most cheerful girl like this he felt that someone shoved a hot iron in to her heart. He want to destory that person who do this to his doll, his princess.
After some time she calm down.

Queen- beta aap wahan kese pahunche?? Kya hua tha beta bataiye.
Bon- mujhe yuvraj ne milne ke liye bulaya tha.
Ani- tumhe kisne kaha ki humne tumhe bulaya tha?
Bon- ek dashi aayithi. Usne mujhe uss kamre me lekar gayi.

While saying this suddenly her eyes fall on Rajkumar surya's hand. There is a tatoo. The person who tortured her has also the same tatoo. That means Rajkumar surya was tortured her in the dark room.
Bondita is terrified.. She hugged anirudh in fear. She is sticking to anirudh like a glue. Anirudh is thinking suddenly what happened?
Everyone leave the room. Because they think bondita is scared . She need rest.
Bondita stick to anirudh like a koala. Anirudh wants to know why she suddenly so scared now.

Ani- gudiya. Dekho sab chale gaye hai. Kya hua tumhe..
Bon(hiccuping) wohh... Wohh... Wahan.. Wahan tha... Darrr.. Lag.. raha... Hai
Ani- tumhe kisi se bhi darne ki zaroorat nehi hai bondita. Tumhare rajkumar hai tunhare sath. Batao kon hai.
Bon(crying) - wohh jisne mujhe andhere kamre me band kar dia aur mujhe mara bhi.

Anirudh's eyes turn dark listing her. He just want to kill that man with his bare hands. That man tried his Obsession. Now he have to stay calm for his little baby.

Ani- kon bondita. Uska chehra tumne dekha?
Bon- nehi par uske hath par ek nishan tha usse dekha. Par mujhe pata hai ki kon hai woh
Ani- batao bondita kon hai woh.
Bon- par kya aap mere upar bharosha karenge?
Ani- bondita hum tumpar bharosha nehi karenge toh kis par karenge. Hume pata hai ki tum kabhi jhooth nehi bolti. Toh batoa kon hai woh bondita.
Bon- Rajkumar Suryaa...
______________________________________
Hii guys. I'm very sad for bondita.  How is the chapter.

What are your hobbies. Mine is reading and listening music.

Stay safe and bye❣️
Vote- 90+
Comment - 50+