F O R E S T

Charlotte wished he had lied, she wished he hadn't stuck to his word and watched her all week but alas he was an honest man and had left Charlotte unnerved all week as his eyes followed her in everything she done even sitting in her office with he...

Charlotte wished he had lied, she wished he hadn't stuck to his word and watched her all week but alas he was an honest man and had left Charlotte unnerved all week as his eyes followed her in everything she done even sitting in her office with her when she was working.

He did give her space though when she was in the front room as she had requested.

A week had passed though and Charlotte was waiting for Dr Cromwell in her living room.

It didn't take long for Dr Cromwell to make his entrance taking his usual seat.

Every time his eyes were on her Charlotte's mind went back to the night he had caught her coming out of the bathroom.

My pretty girl.

He had not said a word about it since and unlike a flustered Charlotte he seemed perfectly calm, maybe Charlotte had miss heard him though she doubted she could make something like that up.

"Why don't we start with what happened the day I came?"

Charlotte wondered what he would do if she ran away.

"Okay." She sighed.

"How long had it started before I came and not just the panic attack, I'm sure there was some sort of anxiety before then. "

"No anxiety and it only started just before you came in the door."

He knew she was lying and the look he was giving her only proved that further.

"I do not appreciate you lying to me Charlotte."

Could you have an orgasm just from someone speaking?

"I don't want to talk about it."

Dr Cromwell sighed "What would you like to talk about then?"

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders.

The pair sat in silence for a few minutes before Dr Cromwell stood up. "Come on." He encouraged. Charlotte hesitantly stood following him out to the hall. "Where are we going?"

"On a walk."

Charlotte stopped walking.

Dr Cromwell copied her actions turning around. "Your brother told me about a route through the forest, we won't go too far."

Charlotte was still skeptical, she didn't know if she fully trusted Dr Cromwell yet despite their time together.

"You can bring your phone too and as always if you say your safe word we'll come straight back."

Charlotte was slow to agree but decided she at least owed him that considering she hadn't been very co-operative before.

Grabbing her phone and coat Charlotte locked the door and followed Dr Cromwell down the dirt road. Dr Cromwell lead them down the road a bit before turning and beginning to walk through the tree's.